New SVTP Member!!

03SVTKB

Established Member
Hey to everyone! My name is Brandon and im a noobie to SVTP, as it says in the title.
Im currently in college. cant wait to get home this friday for summer... man i miss my cobra!
I have a black 03 kb cobra. had it for a little over a year now. LOVE them terminators :rockon:
Actually been reading this forum for a couple of months and finally came up with a user name i thought was acceptable glad i can now finally post! ha
Im here to make buddies, learn, and have a good time with the car community!

quick ?: why is it that i cannot vote in polls? and any tips or advice you got for a new guy?

thanks guys and see yall around :burnout:

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Welcome! :beer:

I live in DFW as well if you ever need a hand with anything.

Not sure about the polls, maybe its a setting or have to have a mininum number of posts first. :shrug:

Anyway, it's customary to post a few pics when you join. :pop:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to SVTP!! You'll love it here. This is a great place for info and to interact with other folks who love their own cars as much as you love yours. Make it a point to visit here daily and get to know folks, and for them to get to know you. Feel free to ask questions and provide input where you can, but also take time to learn the infamous SEARCH feature. There is a ton of good info here and the Search option is your gateway to that info.

Oh, and don't forget to post a few pics of your Terminator. We'd love to see specifically the exterior and the engine bay. :)

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
Welcome man

I'll be headed down to the Dallas area within a month or 2 to get tuned at HPP.

Post up some pics of that KB snake!

Jefe

Established Member
Welcome! This site will blow you away with the info you can find

hand-to-ball

That Was Just Your Life
Established Member
Hey to everyone! My name is Brandon and im a noobie to SVTP, as it says in the title.
Im currently in college. cant wait to get home this friday for summer... man i miss my cobra!
I have a black 03 kb cobra. had it for a little over a year now. LOVE them terminators :rockon:
Actually been reading this forum for a couple of months and finally came up with a user name i thought was acceptable glad i can now finally post! ha
Im here to make buddies, learn, and have a good time with the car community!

quick ?: why is it that i cannot vote in polls? and any tips or advice you got for a new guy?

thanks guys and see yall around :burnout:

I always wondered how a college student can afford a 20k Cobra, and further, even if you could, why wouldn't you put that towards the 1,000 more useful causes at that age?

03SVTKB

Established Member
heres some pics of my baby! i dont have my own digital camera so i don't have many pics :shrug:
keep in mind the car is not immaculate. its a daily and was not recently washed in these pics
ENJOY

03SVTKB

Established Member
I always wondered how a college student can afford a 20k Cobra, and further, even if you could, why wouldn't you put that towards the 1,000 more useful causes at that age?

To be honest my parents paid for the majority of it, until i can pay them back. got a great deal on the car and i don't receive extravagant gifts like this ever.
i don't ask much from my parents, like all the little things here and there.... expensive clothing, electronics, trips/vacations, and those higher end luxuries of life.
I am a young adult who is very responsible and stays out of trouble. I chose the hobby of cars over the usual activities associated with a young man as myself. My father and i are avid car enthusiasts and thought the legendary 03/04 cobra would be an appropriate and FUN investment. When it came down to it, my parents were the ones who decided to purchase the car not me.

Users who are viewing this thread