New PB on NX plate kit !!!!

BlueSmokem5.0

Established Member
Made it out on Saturday to the coyote shootout at Orlando Speed world. Made 4 passes trying to get everything dialed in and on the 5th pass and last pass of testing before the race started I ran [email protected] and then in 1st rd of eliminations I ran [email protected] and lost to hondasaki's 9.99@138. Car is finally where I hoped it would be , should be no problem reaching 9's next time out with some fine tunning.

Screenshot_2014-12-01-06-03-03.png

Screenshot_2014-11-29-20-25-50.png

bmoney50

Established Member
Awesome runs!!! This is where I am trying to get on my nitrous car. I just need a built shortblock and a few more bolts ons. I am interested in who is tuning it as well.

Last edited:

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
Great work man!! Glad things are going good now. Keep me posted on your next steps. Can't wait to see it go 9s

BMR Tech

Congrats!

I enjoyed seeing your car work at the shootout. You are getting that thing dialed in nicely sir.

What settings did you end up with, on your Vikings?

BlueSmokem5.0

Established Member
Congrats!

I enjoyed seeing your car work at the shootout. You are getting that thing dialed in nicely sir.

What settings did you end up with, on your Vikings?

Comp 6 Rebound 4 but I think it will change depending on each set up.

That ARB is doing some work right there. What were the 60' looking like?

1.40 - 1.44

Last edited:

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Great job. That car hauls. Couldn't hook my car for squat that day and only mustered a 10.28. Couldn't keep up with ya :)

BlueSmokem5.0

Established Member
Thanks everyone , its so nice to see everything come together on this!! Its been a lot of my money and time but I've enjoyed every bit of it!!! Got a boss manifold going on very soon and after looking at the data logs from Sat I'm certain there was a 9 sec pass in it as is , so stay tuned for a 9 sec time slip!!

LOUDCOYOTE

Established Member
Congrats on the new pb bro, im deep into n2o as well feels good to see some more nitrous coyotes out there doing good numbers, however I would think twice on the boss int, I did a before and after and its slower in the 1/4 by .07/sec by my experience.

BlueSmokem5.0

Established Member
Congrats on the new pb bro, im deep into n2o as well feels good to see some more nitrous coyotes out there doing good numbers, however I would think twice on the boss int, I did a before and after and its slower in the 1/4 by .07/sec by my experience.

That's interesting to hear because with a shorter runner length I would expect better fuel and nitrous distribution. Also I thought the boss manifolds made better peak power up in the higher rpm range where the stock manifold falls off? I guess we will find out! BTW how much are you spraying , and what are you using , plate or nozzle?

Last edited:

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Very nice OP, congrats. I take it this is with the revised pieces NX sent? Looks like you're likely getting a proper 200 shot of nitrous now.

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
Hell yeah bud!! :beer: gotta wait for another cold front to hit the track!! I'll be ready to go back after today. Let me know when you're going again (aside from this Friday)

Users who are viewing this thread