New PB on NX plate kit !!!!

BlueSmokem5.0

Established Member
Hell yeah bud!! :beer: gotta wait for another cold front to hit the track!! I'll be ready to go back after today. Let me know when you're going again (aside from this Friday)

Gonna try and get out there next Wed to test and then there is the big 3 showdown at Orlando on the 20th sounds like fun??

LOUDCOYOTE

Established Member
That's interesting to hear because with a shorter runner length I would expect better fuel and nitrous distribution. Also I thought the boss manifolds made better peak power up in the higher rpm range where the stock manifold falls off? I guess we will find out! BTW how much are you spraying , and what are you using , plate or nozzle?

nitrous works best at lower rpms because its all torque, I shift at 7k, running the zex nozzle at a 150 shot, best I got out of it was a 10.59 @ 128 that was with the stock converter, since then I have built a forged short block and a few more tweeks to prep for twins but I will be spraying the car until the middle of next year, I havent tried n2o on the car since the build but its coming soon, trying to get all i can get out of the zex kit.

LOUDCOYOTE

Established Member
Im also working on a custom nitrous stall converter that is made from the stock converter, its in the car now and feels great for n2o

BlueSmokem5.0

Established Member
New boss manifold ported and installed, gonna try and hit the track Wed night.

IMG_20141205_150017020.jpg

IMG_20141205_172725953.jpg

IMG_20141205_172907932.jpg

Redline8k

Established Member
interested in seeing what the boss mani will bring. Ive been doing some research on the CJ stuff but it seem like a huge amount of money for only limited gains. I have a plate kit to install and am looking for a combo that will net me 10.6-10.4's on 150 shot.

Users who are viewing this thread