~New Engine Pic~

h82luz

beer drinker
Established Member
Nice!!! BTW i was telling dpotter that i was grinning when i saw your BF tb because i finally had a part before you!! :poke:

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Looks awesome! :beer:
Very balanced and well thought out.
Thanks Tracy. :beer:

Is this required? I am going 2.3L Whipple swap on Thursday and was planning on running my BF setup. I am running a 2.75 upper only for 18lbs of boost.
It is not necessary, but some sort of aux idler is. I like the Whipple one better because it puts the extra belt wrap on the side that of the pulley that is grabbing the belt instead of the side it is leaving.

Nice!!! BTW i was telling dpotter that i was grinning when i saw your BF tb because i finally had a part before you!! :poke:
LOL. Didn't know that's what you had Chris. Sounds like you made a wise decision. :thumbsup:

Thanks all. :beer:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Kevin, that engine bay is an automotive work of art! Nicely done my friend. You must have a blast with it, and get a ton of compliments. :beer: :rockon:

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
as always...looking good. your car is the standard I have set mine to for many years now

I am surprised you haven't switched to the new JLT oil seperator...looks much better than the steeda/do it yourself set up. I made the switch, big improvement.

Users who are viewing this thread