New Cobra Owner

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
:p
Welcome to the forum! Great looking Cobra, I'm glad you are interested in modding it! Definitely lower it asap. :)

Just a side note, if you want people to talk about your car and not you, change your profile pic and don't post pictures of yourself. There are some decent guys on this forum who will give you helpful advice but for the most part they're assholes. :beer:

Immature men FTMFL!

Well, I mind it. I don't think someone who is married needs to be acting like that. It's highly inappropriate.

We don't talk strictly cars here, that's why there is the Road Side Pub forum. That is for most any topic to be discussed.

Molly... Sammich... now!

No need for you to be sorry, you didn't make him say anything. :dw:

I just wanted to let you know that when you have pictures of yourself up the guys here will have a hard time talking about your car. You seemed to be wondering why they couldn't stay on topic in a few of your posts. That's the reason. :beer:

Extra Mustard.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Umm...if I'm entirely honest, I'm probably going to take advantage of my gender in this case. It gets my questions answered quickly lol. I'm not a gearhead by any stretch of the imagination. Hell, I'm lucky that I know how to change my own oil and tires. But I definitely want to learn...and if being a female makes people more willing to want to teach me then I shouldn't neglect that obvious advantage...

Find a male friend to go to local shops with you.

Take most online advice with a barrel of salt. :beer:

HouseOfPower

Welcome to the forum! Great looking Cobra, I'm glad you are interested in modding it! Definitely lower it asap. :)

Just a side note, if you want people to talk about your car and not you, change your profile pic and don't post pictures of yourself. There are some decent guys on this forum who will give you helpful advice but for the most part they're assholes. :beer:

If you aren't trying to pick her up what has been the point of your 8 pages of flirting/leg humping? :bored:

You're married. Act like it. :nonono:

Well, I mind it. I don't think someone who is married needs to be acting like that. It's highly inappropriate.

We don't talk strictly cars here, that's why there is the Road Side Pub forum. That is for most any topic to be discussed.

No need for you to be sorry, you didn't make him say anything. :dw:

I just wanted to let you know that when you have pictures of yourself up the guys here will have a hard time talking about your car. You seemed to be wondering why they couldn't stay on topic in a few of your posts. That's the reason. :beer:

Spoken like a truly jealous, inferior male. Haters are the weakest breed lol I fully comprehend why you'd be offended by such haneous acts such as: talking about common interests (OMG how dare I!!!!). You're clearly upset by this. This can only lead me to believe that you take the Internet more seriously than your real life. Awwwwww kinda makes me sad for you :( chin up big guy, I'm sure there's got to be somebody out there more pathetic than you. Tell you what slugger, I'll even try to help you find him. We can be a team........I'll clearly be the alpha male and you can hold my pocket as we stroll.....mmmk cupcake?

Lynusan

Established Member
Ok....PLEASE keep it civil on my thread. I like having one condensed place where I can ask all the questions I need to about my car...but I would really like to keep it that way. You are all more than welcome to PM me if you want to have words but please please don't argue. That's definitely NOT why I joined this forum. I was never a mustang fan until recently, and so I'd really just like to keep this thread a civil discussion where I can meet people that I can learn from and get my questions answered. So please please please don't start going back and forth at one another.

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
Spoken like a truly jealous, inferior male. Haters are the weakest breed lol I fully comprehend why you'd be offended by such haneous acts such as: talking about common interests (OMG how dare I!!!!). You're clearly upset by this. This can only lead me to believe that you take the Internet more seriously than your real life. Awwwwww kinda makes me sad for you :( chin up big guy, I'm sure there's got to be somebody out there more pathetic than you. Tell you what slugger, I'll even try to help you find him. We can be a team........I'll clearly be the alpha male and you can hold my pocket as we stroll.....mmmk cupcake?

All I can do is laugh about this. I'll let other people explain.....

steeltoe

Established Member

Ummm dude thats a girl. lololololololololololol

HouseOfPower

Ok....PLEASE keep it civil on my thread. I like having one condensed place where I can ask all the questions I need to about my car...but I would really like to keep it that way. You are all more than welcome to PM me if you want to have words but please please don't argue. That's definitely NOT why I joined this forum. I was never a mustang fan until recently, and so I'd really just like to keep this thread a civil discussion where I can meet people that I can learn from and get my questions answered. So please please please don't start going back and forth at one another.

I apologize you're right. I typically don't let keyboard warriors get under my skin like that. Back on topic

steeltoe

Established Member
All I can do is laugh about this. I'll let other people explain.....

When I first joined they Navy my supervisor gave me two choices be strong or smart. I choose to be smart. Its apparent do this guys reading comprehension skills that he choose to be strong. lololol

Last edited:

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
:lol: at the smackdown crew invasion. :lol:

Ly (I'd type the rest of your screenname but I honest to God can't remember it now lol) you might as well just get out this thread, it's been officially derailed.

HouseOfPower

Ummm dude thats a girl. lololololololololololol
Looking back I find nothing that he/she said that would have indicated that to me at all.
When I first joined they Navy my supervisor gave me two choices be strong or smart. I choose to be smart. Its apparent do this guys reading comprehension skills that he choose to be strong. lololol

I find this post both ironic and comedic considering the multiple speech and grammatical errors. :lol:

Last edited:

fiveohhhstang

Established Member

It's the nature of the forum.

About you using "being female" to have people "help you quicker", it really doesn't work like you would think. Most everyone on this forum is a car or Mustang enthusiast so you don't need to do that. The search feature really helps answer questions as well. Most questions you have, others have had as well and there are quite a few threads on common modding topics. As someone else said, take this advice with a grain of salt. There are members who can give good advice however there are also a lot of people on this forum that don't know wtf they are talking about.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
My favorite part of this thread was the "male fitness model" angle followed by the unsolicited shirtless picture. Twas a strong move.

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
Well let's see.....the user title could clearly be linked to the avi...... The sig.......seriously? No men like pink. Yeah it's as clear as can be :dw:

It IS pretty clear, actually.

Don't make excuses because you didn't pay attention and tried to "call me out" thinking you "knew all about me being a jealous dude".

HouseOfPower

My favorite part of this thread was the "male fitness model" angle followed by the unsolicited shirtless picture. Twas a strong move.

let me be clear man (and women in disguise lol) fitness is something I work very very hard at. It's a HUGE part of my life. In that arena a shirtless pic of a guy is common place. Take a look at any fitness magazine. If that offended anyone then I'm terribly sorry but when she said she was a body builder I knew she could relate to that lifestyle. I'm proud of accomplishing my goals. I'm sorry that I can't translate that properly to a car forum.

It IS pretty clear, actually.

Don't make excuses because you didn't pay attention and tried to "call me out" thinking you "knew all about me being a jealous dude".

It's ok. Really, this is senseless. Arguing on an internet forum?? Really? Nah, I'll pass. I'll eat crow and just apologize and move along. I'm better than this

steeltoe

Established Member
I find this post both ironic and comedic considering the multiple speech and grammatical errors. :lol:
So I can't type but I have reading comprehension skills.

It's ok. Really, this is senseless. Arguing on an internet forum?? Really? Nah, I'll pass. I'll eat crow and just apologize and move along. I'm better than this

:lol: No really your not. You're a douche bag. You called her out thinking she was some dude that would back down from you and it backfired.

Users who are viewing this thread