New Cobra Owner

StevoSVT

Established Member
Hey guys I have finally acquired my dream car. I just purchased a Sonic Blue 2003 SVT Cobra "Terminator". I am located out of Des Moines Iowa, and drove to Chicago today to pick her up. It has 59K miles on it and is completely stock except a MAC catted X pipe, a Bassani cat back and a hurst short throw shifter. It also has a 2010 Shelby Cobra emblem in the grill. I am absolutely in love with it. I have owned mustangs previous to this but have finally got my hands on the car I've always wanted. Can't wait to be a part of the community and learn about these. Here are a couple pictures I snapped didn't get much because it was dark when I got home but I will throw some more up tomorrow.

09F9D434-BDEC-45ED-9E7F-733A96498306_zpsvb8bkt0d.jpg

FD37BAF4-0940-4934-A654-48BBEC6EC80C_zpsf3usv6al.jpg

CD953544-9609-498E-8BCD-DCEF9695498A_zpsvlimg6ba.jpg

Givens

I wanna go fast
Established Member
Nice car congratulations!!!!

By far my favorite color.... Do you have any plans for it, mod wise?

StevoSVT

Established Member
Nice car congratulations!!!!

By far my favorite color.... Do you have any plans for it, mod wise?

As of now no. I want to pay it off first. I like the stock look to be honest with you, especially the wheels. The only things I would really want to do to it are polish the exhaust pipes and do either H&R or Eibach lowering springs. Maybe someday in the future I'll start modding but no plans as of right now.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulations! Good looking Sonic Blue Cobra. Decent low miles, too. I know you want to keep it near stock for awhile, but I have a hunch within some short months you'll get a smaller upper pulley, idler set and tune. When you do reach that crossroads, you're going to be amazed at the extra power. When I made the decision I was so pleased with the new power I didn't want to park it for the night. LOL. Enjoy your new Cobra. :beer:

JuStAkId

Just roll with it
Established Member
Nice looking car Congrats.
One thing I would do is change the cobra in the grille for the stock Horse or a smaller cobra

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Congrats I really like SB I also would change the Cobra grill emblem for a smaller one.

03cobraracer

Established Member
Yeah Shelby emblem is a little to big for our cars and maybe at least get some 10.5 in rear wheels to fill in the wheel wells. But great purchase congrats man! you picked the best color also!

Dominican_7

Established Member
Very nice, I know every else said it but I would change the Grill emblem to a smaller one. It looks to big. I too just got my first Cobra in September. Congrats...

LWniesz

Established Member
Good looking SB. I myself just picked up my first Cobra last week. Drove from NE all the way to TN. 03 Mineral Grey w/ 80k.
Cant wait for the snow to melt now...

Users who are viewing this thread