Never thought I would be posting this.....

TRBO VNM

LargeOrangeFont said:
yes... you killed a more rare version though. :(

I really don't think that matters. but thanks for the dig. and BTW, since it wasn't reported I still have a clean title and no salvage title and a friend is buying it to complete his drag radial car. so the car is not done or totalled. it will still live on.

so killed, not. reborn, yes.

LargeOrangeFont

Raise your fist in resist
Established Member
TRBO VNM said:
I really don't think that matters. but thanks for the dig. and BTW, since it wasn't reported I still have a clean title and no salvage title and a friend is buying it to complete his drag radial car. so the car is not done or totalled. it will still live on.

so killed, not. reborn, yes.

I was just giving you a hard time. I like orange.

1 Bad Ass Milf

COBRA CHICK
Established Member
Hey Hun, I am so sorry that you had to go through this. I think you know how much I love this car, and can't wait to get my convertible. So if it helps at all, if you decide not to get another one, I will take you for a ride on a sunny day with the top down.

Keep your head up boy, you are the shit. Remeber, if you don't make your 93 Mystic, I want that damn motor.

C Yah Soon.

MILF

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
I totaled my dad's WS6 in the rain when I was in highschool...It was the worst feeling in the world.

Glad your ok man. I hate driving mine in the rain even on street tires, its just not safe to have 460 rwhp with water between the tire and the road.

99SVTcobraVERT

sorry

hey brad... i have been there and done that with a past car that was my baby and it hurts horribly. can buy a new car but you cant buy a new life man. and btw i dont know how well you came out on insurance but im sure there are other guys that will post up but would you be interested in selling anything off the car? mainly these:

Stage IV Blower, TB & Plenum
MGW Shifter
LFP Heat Exchanger
Billetflow IRS brace

CobraDreamin

I walk the Line...
Established Member
R.I.P. #961 i know that feeling, my tahoe, the first vehicle i bought myself i miss daily, fortunately i think im buying it back soon. Glad to see your ok man.

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
That really bites the big one bro. Glad to read your ok and nothing major happend to you. Hope everything works out for you. Just give it time, I know I would be feeling the exact same way as you right now if I lost my L. Just keep your head up and just use this as another learning experience.

1Bad04Mystic

Established Member
Sorry about your loss bro, that sucks. R.I.P. #961. The main thing is you made it out ok. 93 with a Cobra powertrain I say go for it. Good luck with the next project.

cobra04972tx1

HP, U CAN'T HAVE 2 MUCH
Established Member
:whine: :whine: :whine: :whine: :whine:
It's a crying shame to loose your baby, but your still here to get another one. Hope you fell better and good luck tracking down another Terminator.

Users who are viewing this thread