Need help finding a discontinued toy! PLEASE help

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Any luck with the manufacturer? Also, did your kid already have one and it broke? Anyway to fix it?

smashedheadcat

Established Member
Thanks. Good info. I contacted the ebay person who had one listed. Not sure how you found that as I searched completed listings as well as active and came up with nothing.
Thanks again,
Jason

He loves colors and searches for things on the Ipad and points them out.

I just googled "tomy pop n pull" and it was the second result listed. I used a VPN pointed at the UK.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'll do some sleuthing, too. I recommend that you do a saved-search on the item on eBay. When an auction starts on the item you'll be notified. A long-shot, but worth doing.

Zemedici

Established Member
i'll check out some vintage toy stores this weekend buddy :beer:

I've got a few leads out

Last edited:

Oiljunkie

Adrenaline junkie
Established Member
I spent wayyyyyy to much time looking for this toy last night at work. I was really hoping to come across something on my side of the 49th.

My wife loves second hand stores for furniture to fix up. We will keep our eyes open.

jason427

Established Member
Wow, what a great effort. Thanks
I have saved the search on ebay in case any pop up.
The one picture was recently added to photobucket by a lisa casperson but I cant contact her through photobucket. It was under a craigslist folder, BUT I don't know how to search nationally on craigslist so I am not having any luck there.
Thanks,
Please keep an eye out.
Jason
BIG REWARD!!!! or Finders Fee
;)

4a7191a

Established Member
Op first thing that comes to mind is maybe trying to find a toy collector or contacting a place such as american pickers.... They see stuff all the time and they're out and about collecting stuff so with a stroke of luck they might know where one is.

I'm sure there's one out there for your kiddo and keep and eye on eBay. There's always rare toys popping up on there.

03snkvert

Established Member
I sent an FB Message to the Lady I think may have had it for Sale on Craigslist, We will see if I get a Reply. Looks like she was from Deluth, MN

Last edited:

JBird_Cobra

Established Member
I've managed to find all the other toys for sale in the Ball Party set but the dome is the one I can't seem to find. I'll keep looking for you; hopefully it'll turn up!

Zemedici

Established Member
I've got emails sent out to 10 or so vintage toy stores, the majority of them are only open Saturday and Sunday so well see if anything turns up. Fingers crossed!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I SO hope this thread ends with an "I found one!" post. You folks are awesome! But that's not new news. :rockon:

Oiljunkie

Adrenaline junkie
Established Member
I tried that :(

I am trying every day, but nothing coming up. I will probably have to keep an eye on Ebay and jump on the next one that pops up.

Jason

My fingers are crossed that someone comes across some for ya.

If we find multiples i would like to Buy one, or send you the money for one, so that you can have some back ups! I have 2 lil girls, one of which would lose her mind if she lost her cat stuffed animal( AKA daddy cat) that is no longer made.

Jay

Users who are viewing this thread