Natty's Red is coming!

Blk98Slobra

Established Member
ahh well nevermind, I've got a M-F job so the only days I can do stuff are sat-sun
Just saw this

8:24 AM

On FedEx vehicle for delivery

SAN ANTONIO, TX

Haha not right after the test, I meant sometime after the test, such as later in the week:beer:

Turkish

The Perpetrator
Established Member
Just ordered me some Natty Red along with the rest of my order. Send me something free Scott! like a nice hand applicator pad! haha

webleedorange61

GO HORNS!!
Established Member
im half way done with first coat of nattys red... its good except its bringing out all my swirls....i guess i should get some more porduct what do you guys recommend.

p.s car is sonic blue

BLK_03

Established Member
Used it yesterday, went on really nice & smooth, removing it however was another story.

Agreed. It's a bit stubborn. And it took me two coats to hide all the halos and ghost marks of application, but once removed my black hasn't looked slicker.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Still got some of this stuff? i just sent an order in just in case. Also got a fluffinator and some of that microfiber wash stuff, i have like 100 towels that need attention!

Zinc03Cobra

Super Trooper
Established Member
Still got some of this stuff? i just sent an order in just in case. Also got a fluffinator and some of that microfiber wash stuff, i have like 100 towels that need attention!

I'm pretty sure it's still in stock.. I ordered mine last night, and received the shipping notice from FedEx this morning... Scotty is fast!!

Scott P

Established Member
The towel gift was part of the pre-order. I'm sorry if I didn't make that clear. I took that promotion off the site when it came in.

I'm down to less than a case of Natty's Red. I'm gong to order some more, but I don't know what they have left.

Users who are viewing this thread