Natty's Red is coming!

Scott P

Established Member
After some shipping delays with Poorboy's, my initial supply of Natty's Red Paste Wax is finally on its way. It will arrive on Tuesday July 22nd. I have added it to my site and made it available to pre-order.

yhst-71875453333855_2007_2342545

Natty's Red Paste Wax is wonderful stuff. It is very easy to use. It is a carnauba wax with some polymers added. The slickness is very good. You get a nice wet look with great gloss. It even has boosted UV absorbers to give nice protection to the paint.

It is a limited production item with about 1,000 jars produced. Once it's gone, you'll have to wait another year.

To get the orders going, I am offering a free 16x16 Premium Buffing Towel with every jar ordered. That's a $4.95 value! The towel is automatically added to your order when it ships.

Also, be sure to check our new towel, The Fluffinator! It is a microfiber towel with a heavy weave of over 500 grams per square meter. As a comparison, our Premium Buffing Towel is 380 g/m and The Awesome Towel is 400 g/m. It is very fluffy and soft. It's a nice and thick towel that is suited for all your polishing and quick detailing needs.

yhst-71875453333855_2011_117439

97CasperCobra

Track is Crack
This is DANGEROUS STUFF!!!! It will make you hungry for Strawberry Hubba Bubba or Bubble Yum. I put it in front of my friend's 6 month old and she tried to lick it!!!!

It's great stuff...I'm gonna put another coat on the Cobra this weekend!!!! :thumbsup:

Blk98Slobra

Established Member
Natty's Red is a little bit wetter and easier to use. Plus, it leaves a slicker surface and has a higher durability.

I'll be ordering this next week Scott as well as Poorboy's polish with blue Carn. I used the killer combo and got great results on my car and on my mother's car. Her's came out 5x's better than mine since its newer paint and not black...LOL. Anywho save a Natty's red for me!

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Natty's RED is GREAT!

I got a tub from Scott last year; it really is nicer than blue. Wetter/warmer; lasts longer and applies EASIER!

BLK_03

Established Member
it says on your site not yet available

+1

I want some of this dangit!

Going to pick up a few pads and I'm trying to decide if I want to get SSR2.5 (for the 4th time), or try the Optimum Compound. I've always followed up the SSR2.5 with Optimum Polish in the past. I figured I'd just get the same brand product, thinking the Compound and 2.5 would achieve the same results. Scott... thoughts? 2.5 or Compound?

stangkid

Established Member
Anyone know what would be the best polish and pads to use on a set of dull aluminum wheels?

Users who are viewing this thread