Natty's Red is coming!

Hmbre97

Eaton powered
Established Member
hasselhoff.jpg

bigrofl.gif

Todd03Blown

Established Member
sweet stuff, just ordered mine!! Cannot wait to try it out on my new black maxima!!

Hmbre97

Eaton powered
Established Member
Awesome, got my order today Scott. Is it bad that I want to eat my jar of Natty's Red? This stuff smells so damn good.

Blk98Slobra

Established Member
Awesome, got my order today Scott. Is it bad that I want to eat my jar of Natty's Red? This stuff smells so damn good.

Me too it's awesome. Thanks again Scott. Had a quick question for everyone as well. I clayed, used moose wax hand glaza and then the moose wax on my car a week and a half ago. I just got my new stuff in which consists of poorboy's polish with car-blue and natty's red. I'll be redo'ing my car next week and wanna know some steps I should take with the products I have. I was thinking Poorboy's polish w/ carn, moose wax hand glaze, moose wax then finally a couple of coats of Natty's red. What do you guys think? Also I'll will probably be ordering SSR 2 and 1 before I do it. Any suggestions? All are applied by hand btw:)

1BAD93SVT

Established Member
Me too it's awesome. Thanks again Scott. Had a quick question for everyone as well. I clayed, used moose wax hand glaza and then the moose wax on my car a week and a half ago. I just got my new stuff in which consists of poorboy's polish with car-blue and natty's red. I'll be redo'ing my car next week and wanna know some steps I should take with the products I have. I was thinking Poorboy's polish w/ carn, moose wax hand glaze, moose wax then finally a couple of coats of Natty's red. What do you guys think? Also I'll will probably be ordering SSR 2 and 1 before I do it. Any suggestions? All are applied by hand btw:)

seems like alot of wax, but i'm no guru. i got the poorboys polish, was gonna get the polish with carn, but also got natty's red. hope it works out well, for both of us. i'm doing all by hand(my favorite way)

Scott P

Established Member

I would just make the process quite simple. Start with Polish with Carnauba-Blue, then top it with Natty's Red. Just because you have all those products, doesn't mean you have to use them at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread