Natty's Red is coming!

Turkish

The Perpetrator
Established Member
Got my Natty Red along with the rest of my order and my free MF Tuesday. I was able to try it out on the 1/4 panel and let me tell you this stuff is SOOOOO NICE!! You guys will love it!!!!

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
Used this on a buddies C6Z06 tonight. Holy crap is it hard to get off...

It is harder to get off than other waxes. But, that is the only negative to the wax, IMHO.

Despite it being difficult to remove, I liked it so much I picked up a jar from when it was released last year, and another on this years release.

So far it's the best looking Carnauba on my Silver car that I've came across, and the durability is good. Although easier removal of the wax would be nice, the difficulty of removing it was a reasonable trade off for the looks, IMO.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Natty's is one of the easiest waxes to remove. Stop using TOO MUCH...

Keep it thin and barely let is 'set' or 'haze' (not fully dried) and buff it off. Mist very lightly with a QD if you have an area dry and it will come right off.

ju015dd

64 valves
Established Member
was easy for me to take off, but I was used to using the blue and knew to use little product to keep it thin.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
do you guys put the wax on with a machine or do you do it by hand?

Applied by hand with MF applicator; damped with water or qd. Let haze slightly; buff off w/MF towel. Short weave/nap towels do better at getting the residue off on the first pass.

Users who are viewing this thread