My VMP GEN2 STG2 install on a 2014 GT auto

Zona14Stang

Established Member
Not yet. Last night we put the front clip on and filled up the fluids and turned the key to turn on the fans and intercooler pump. Started on the ROUSH chin splitter and I have to cut a couple of places in my cervini CF radiator cover. I am waiting on the new coupler for the JTL since it is pretty far off that should be here today or tomorrow. I did program it. Finally figured out where the heck the boost gauge went mackdog2008 sent me some pictures of where it goes. So I will hook that up tonight as well. So more than likely I will fire it up Thursday night! Just want to make sure everything is good to go.

Zona14Stang

Established Member
how do I get the plug out for the gauge?
lSXKTNN.jpg

DIB2014

Established Member
Looking good and thanks for taking and sharing all the great pics! Those will definitely come in handy - especially the close-ups on the grinding. Will be great guidance for others that come behind - hoping to be on of them later this year!

Last edited:

Zona14Stang

Established Member
Looking good and thanks for taking and sharing all the great pics! Those will definitely come in handy - especially the close-ups on the grinding. Will be great guidance for others that come behind - hoping to be on of them later this year!
Your welcome I have some more pics to post hopefully tomorrow I can start it up

Zona14Stang

Established Member
Looking great!!!!!
Thanks still waiting on the CAI coupler. I have to get a 1/8 to 1/4 adapter for the boost gauge too. Hopefully tomorrow I can start it before we hand out candy to the kids. My wife loves doing that so we sit out front and put out a lot decorations
I got the ROUSH chin splitter on today and connected the last couple of hoses

Zona14Stang

Established Member
Here are a couple of more pics of the back of the SC where I could not figure out where to hook some vac lines. Opps it was in the instructions clear as day.
esH5hip.jpg

fGtnTuA.jpg

Zona14Stang

Established Member
OMG What a beast!!

Finally started her up this morning!! Have to post the video, Sweet started with no problems. OF course before that I decided to drop my 1/4 ratchet in the front when trying to put the CAI intake. So I had to jack up the car again and take the bottom plastic pieces off again. I also had the wrong 1/8 barb for the gauge went to ACE hardware and got the correct one. I only drove it a little but you definitely can tell a big difference. Will do another data to send to Justin this week.

Here are some more pictures.
jQcGQPn.jpg
the correct barb

SIut1Yx.jpg
QNrZdDN.jpg

X7txBFH.jpg

FIVEHOE

Established Member
That's awesome. Must have been the best feeling when you were all finished.

Depending on what part of Az you live in I may need to check out your setup in the near future. I want pretty much your exact setup.

Zona14Stang

Established Member
That's awesome. Must have been the best feeling when you were all finished.

Depending on what part of Az you live in I may need to check out your setup in the near future. I want pretty much your exact setup.
Yep it is awesome have to drive it more tomorrow. I live in Gilbert. Are you Phx area ?

Users who are viewing this thread