My Twin Turbo Viper Powered Mustang BUILD.

starnsey

Established Member
You are nuts! And you've got some serious skills and balls taking on a project like this. Awesome work.

Geno-04

Established Member
Wow! You really do it all....body work, paint, fab work....looks great! Keep up the good work and keep us updated.

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
This is nuts.

I never have "Come across a used viper setup." And even if I did, I would have no idea what to do with it.

Hats off to you man for having the fabrications skills, money, and patience for a project like this. Makes me not complain about having to change my oil pan gasket.

Last edited:

N8dogg

Silver...
Established Member
Thanks for all the kind comments. There are many many hours of fitting this or that and tweaking this or that, and will this part fit or not and to see things working like I had invisioned is cool. Wiring this thing to make everything work properly and feel like it was "meant" to be in there will be the hardest part IMO. I have the engine harnes and PCM, as well as the dash harness out of that particular viper. Im planning on taking the dash harness completely apart so that all I have left is the OBDII port and the grounds attached, that way I can mount that in the stock location and tune it like normal. That should make it basically stand alone. I'm going to run the new IQ3 Street dash from Racepak so wiring that up will be easy. Just getting the mustang power controls to work right along with the viper stuff confuses me a little. Guess I'll cross that bridge when I get there...

Coiled03

Established Member
Man...people with fab skills make me jelly.

Great work, OP.

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
I remember the work on your twin turbo Lightning. The fabrication on that truck was amazing. Definitely going to be keeping track of this build. Great job as usual on the fab work.

Sirraf

Established Member
One of the coolest build threads I've came across. Huge props OP. This thing will get alot of attention in magazines and everywhere else when finished.

N8dogg

Silver...
Established Member
I remember the work on your twin turbo Lightning. The fabrication on that truck was amazing. Definitely going to be keeping track of this build. Great job as usual on the fab work.

I do miss that truck sometimes.. I wonder what ever happened to it..

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
Awesome thread, and I appreciate all the pics you're sharing - much better than simply seeing before and afters when it's all said and done.

Not sure if anyone on here knows you personally, but care to share a little about yourself, such as where you learned to do everything it is that you're accomplishing w/this build?

It's damn impressive, looking forward to more!

MTBSully

Established Member
Jesus ****ing christ this is sick. Cant wait to see the results. That front most primary tube, how do you plan to make that bend to the collector haha.

Users who are viewing this thread