My Twin Turbo Viper Powered Mustang BUILD.

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
Amazing build!

...wonder if that motor will fit in a Pantera.:burnout:

Just saw your eBay post. Good luck with the sale, bud. I know how these types of projects can run your life for awhile if you're not careful.

Last edited:

thetastelingers

eyem speshul
Established Member
I was in the same situation a few years ago.
Family comes FIRST.
I ended up selling all my play toys to get my mind on what it needed to be on, then slowly coming back.

Setting it in the corner will not work. He'll always be walking past it thinking of it.

wurd2

Bingo.
Established Member
Whatever you decide, N8dogg, this thread seriously puts the "build" in build thread.

Thank you for sharing your work.

It's really something.

:beer:

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
Just hang it up until the end of the year and get your priorities straight (which it sounds like you have anyway).

You've got too much into it to just throw it all away on eBay, you WILL regret it someday, no doubt about it.

WOTjunkie

SvtP Resident Asshole
Established Member
Nothing wrong with the build itself, it's me. I let the build take over my life basically and just couldn't do anything but think about ways to make it better, fund it, find parts, build parts, install parts, remove them etc etc. All while trying to be a Husband, a dad, run a construction business, and be a full time fire fighter. The build got bigger than expected and I just cannot make everything else in my life suffer because of it. There's more to it but that gives you the gist..

Dude just bring it up here and I'll hang on to it for you until you're ready.

Mach828

Established Member
I've been checking out this build for a long time now and didn't even realize it was happening in ABQ. I want to see this thing take down some cars at the AOCO!!

Users who are viewing this thread