My Comp Orange Gt build 2v 4.6 to 5.0 Coyote Swap

tj4891

Established Member
enough lol there is a couple of different ways to install this motor in the car, it can vary on the shop and what exactly u get done. i dont wanna say how much i paid but worth every penny

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
Congrats on getting the build done!!

Just a quick question though. The new 05+ and especially (imo) 11+ mustangs don't sound nearly as good as the SN95 bodied cars do. Have you found that your car still retains more of the typical SN95 sound vs the newer 5.0 sound?

I'm in the market for a 13 and thats the one thing that I can't stand. There are a few mid muffler kits out there but IMO they are still to far towards the back of the car and sound like ass.

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
Very cool swap, I like the fact many people with older 2v's are gonna do this swap at some point

tj4891

Established Member
Congrats on getting the build done!!

Just a quick question though. The new 05+ and especially (imo) 11+ mustangs don't sound nearly as good as the SN95 bodied cars do. Have you found that your car still retains more of the typical SN95 sound vs the newer 5.0 sound?

I'm in the market for a 13 and thats the one thing that I can't stand. There are a few mid muffler kits out there but IMO they are still to far towards the back of the car and sound like ass.

Maybe this will help....

[youtube_browser]B4XSkZ71-ho[/youtube_browser]

GoingHaam

Established Member
Hey i dont know if this has been asked in this thread but does your ABS and traction control still work?

Last edited:

tj4891

Established Member
update!!!!!!!

new video! new best! 11.3 at 122

[youtube_browser]52OcMoGZxGg[/youtube_browser]
[youtube_browser]FACUkysabIc[/youtube_browser]
some updated pics

Users who are viewing this thread