My Comp Orange Gt build 2v 4.6 to 5.0 Coyote Swap

tj4891

Established Member
Congrats man looks sick!!!:beer: Considering your local I hope to see it in person!!:rockon:

Thanks !!!! im going to try to make to as much as possible im sure we will cross some where. Im planning on hitting cj ponys and American muscle show :beer:

CCM302

Established Member
I was looking to do that bumper on my build. I don't see any holes on the deck lid. Are you putting a spoiler/wing on it? Also, what does your third brake light say?

tj4891

Established Member
I was looking to do that bumper on my build. I don't see any holes on the deck lid. Are you putting a spoiler/wing on it? Also, what does your third brake light say?

My third brake light says whoa! That bumper was my stock one and I had the mustang shaved out of the bumper, I heard a lot of figment issues with aftermarket bumpers. So I figure I would just use the stock one it cost about the same. I also had a wing on the car but wanted the wingless look so I had the holes filled at the same time as I got the bumpers done. Don't plan on putting a wing on it.

tj4891

Established Member
She is Home !!!

So i want down and pick the car up today. It was all finished. All i can say it turn out way better then i ever thought it would. The power of the 5.0 is crazy i really have to get use to it now, total different then the 2v. Here is a just alil picture of it the drive way. i will get some better ones soon and post them up. i just wanna say thanks to the guys at revolution auto here in maryland they KILLed this job. It was funny when i pulled up to the shop the were trying to find things wrong with it, thats how they were through the hole build making sure every litttle thing was perfect!!!!!!! :banana:

Jsko

Established Member
So i want down and pick the car up today. It was all finished. All i can say it turn out way better then i ever thought it would. The power of the 5.0 is crazy i really have to get use to it now, total different then the 2v. Here is a just alil picture of it the drive way. i will get some better ones soon and post them up. i just wanna say thanks to the guys at revolution auto here in maryland they KILLed this job. It was funny when i pulled up to the shop the were trying to find things wrong with it, thats how they were through the hole build making sure every litttle thing was perfect!!!!!!! :banana:

What an awesome build! Its great to see it finished and it looks like a blast.

I would love to do something like this in a sn95, the new 5.0 is just plain badass.

tj4891

Established Member
Thank guys!!!! i know a couple of things didnt work out as planned but in the long run everything worked out for the best. The car is blast to drive:banana:

from the pics above i didnt see it, but does that beast have a/c?

no ac it was actually removed when i put a mmr longblock in it before this build but the route i went with for the power streeing and hydro boost it couldnt be used anyway. we used the ford racing bracket for the power steering pump that bolted in place of the ac compressor on the 5.0 but you actually can keep the ac in the car just have to use a different bracket that we had alot of issues with.

Users who are viewing this thread