My car just caught on fire!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemedici

Established Member
OP can say what he wants. Everything that I've seen, read, heard leads me to believe he's not being straightforward about it with us.

bingo.

still waiting on that repair order OP, you should have gotten paperwork along with your car yesterday, yes?

Your RO should have certain things on it as well.

Last edited:

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
bingo.

still waiting on that repair order OP, you should have gotten paperwork along with your car yesterday, yes?

I imagine it'll say "CUST STATES FIRE BETWEEN PASS SEAT AND CONSOLE. TECH NOTES FIRE CAUSED BY OUTSIDE FORCE. CUST TRIED TO PULL THE WOOL OVER FOMOCO'S EYES. NO PROBLEM FOUND."

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I guess I'd just like to see some convincing evidence that OP didn't make this thread in order to help his BS case with Ford.

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
Ok so this thread has run its course, nothing of any value can come out of it now .....admins I'm asking you to pull the plug!

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Ok so this thread has run its course, nothing of any value can come out of it now .....admins I'm asking you to pull the plug!

What are you talking about? OP hasn't even stepped in to defend anything. This thread has not run it's course. There is still closure needed.

I'd be just as happy if OP came in and explained EVERYTHING, and made it right....as I would if it came out he was trying to lie to Ford.

I vote it gets moved to SD.

impactblue

Established Member
Fmc360 is a "need to know" code. So average employees cannot see it. Guessing because it was being handled in legal.

Literally I got updates days before the dealer. Ford has not communicated properly

13 cobra of coarse I posted it to help the case. I knew it wouldn't get taken care of properly if I just dropped it off at the dealership and other owners deserve to know what is happening with these cars. Stop trying to stir up shit They did not tell me what started the fire.. She walked me back to the car. Showed me the bottom of the seat and explained that they could not find a defective wire As far as I know the dealer didn't even get to see the report. In Fact I knew a few days before the dealer that they "denied" the claim

Only you could look at a code that means nothing and find a way to try and bull shit Good for you, you work at a dealership.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Fmc360 is a "need to know" code. So average employees cannot see it. Guessing because it was being handled in legal.

Literally I got updates days before the dealer. Ford has not communicated properly

13 cobra of coarse I posted it to help the case. I knew it wouldn't get taken care of properly if I just dropped it off at the dealership and other owners deserve to know what is happening with these cars. Stop trying to stir up shit They did not tell me what started the fire.. She walked me back to the car. Showed me the bottom of the seat and explained that they could not find a defective wire As far as I know the dealer didn't even get to see the report. In Fact I knew a few days before the dealer that they "denied" the claim

Only you could look at a code that means nothing and find a way to try and bull shit Good for you, you work at a dealership.

Where to start...

The FMC360 is between Ford, the dealer principal and the service manager. It doesn't matter if it was being handled legally or not.

Of course you posted it to help your case? Obviously since there are SOOO many members on here that have any say whether or not Ford fixes it or not. I'm not stirring up anything. They didn't tell you what started the fire because they couldn't find what started the fire. As far as you know the dealer didn't see the report? Saying that just tells me you don't know how it works. Ford directly communicates with the dealer and the customer. The dealership's techs are the ones that went over your vehicle and based on what they found, they sent it to Ford in hopes of it being covered under warranty. It is very likely you knew about it getting denied before they did.

I don't know why you use quotes to say they denied it. They denied it because they found no problem.

I didn't say anything about the code? I said it showed nothing.

Zemedici

Established Member
FMC360 is not a 'need to know' code lololol any dealership can pull it up. As stated above it has nothing to do with 'legal' matters, its probably just a recorded call where you called customer relations about your car, to be honest.

Why would you post on a forum to help your case, if you were so sure there was nothing to hide, would you really need anything to help you? A person need not brag about something, that speaks for itself, ya know?

So you're saying you didnt get a copy of your repair order?

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
FMC360 is not a 'need to know' code lololol any dealership can pull it up. As stated above it has nothing to do with 'legal' matters, its probably just a recorded call where you called customer relations about your car, to be honest.

Why would you post on a forum to help your case, if you were so sure there was nothing to hide, would you really need anything to help you? A person need not brag about something, that speaks for itself, ya know?

Didn't ask for one. Said he didn't want them to waste the paper or charge him up front the $0.25 for the print off.

impactblue

Established Member
A few posts removed and edited. This isn't SD.

I'm sorry about that

(EDIT) I was trying to get deysha to speed up the process

They showed me the interior and had me sign a paper Wasn't given or offered any papers but I'll go up there and ask for all paperwork. I was in constant contact with the manager and we ask if we could see the report and they said they didn't see it.

13 cobra are you a service manager

Last edited:

Zemedici

Established Member
They showed me the interior and had me sign a paper Wasn't given or offered any papers but I'll go up there and ask for all paperwork. I was in constant contact with the manager and we ask if we could see the report and they said they didn't see it.

13 cobra are you a service manager

neither 13cobra nor I are service managers, no, but what does that matter?

Last edited:

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member

And you are? If it's true, which it appears, that OP tried and failed to dupe Ford it should be moved to smackdown. I really fought for this guy. :nonono:

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm a jack of all trades.

General manager, operating partner, GSM, etc etc etc. Depends on the day and who you ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread