my car "eatoned" my finger, a definite must read!

svt2ner

Established Member
theres videos that show you how to put the belt on with it running :)
maybe you should experiment

wvmystichrome

Established Member
Ouch!

I came close enough to losing my junk in the post hole digger accident. The Kilt would surely increase those chances.

I've seen those post hole diggers in action and even used one ONCE! I just don't trust them. They are to unpredictable. Especially here in southern WV where we have more rocks than dirt.

desert_gypsy

Headbutting the horizon
Established Member
DOC!!! Turn your damn phone on. Calling you a moron on here isn't going to be nearly as much fun as it will over the phone... I tried to call right after Sam told me the other night, right after it happened. You'll never live this down, just so you know, lol. But seriously, I'm glad you still have your finger. See you at the OCHP cruise next Sunday, bro.

P.S. My car still has 9 more horsepower:rolling:

03slobra2

POSI "race"port FTW
Established Member
WOW... That sucks... been there before though.

***story***

I was 18 working in a custom cabinet shop, and was making raised panels for the cabinet doors. (using solid oak) any ways. I was using a industrial shaper, which is just a giant router flipped upside down and mounted on a table. So I am pushing the panels along the blade and it popping do to the knots and hard spots in the wood (is normal) and all of a sudden a HUGE pop and it tried to yank the board out of my hands, so I tried to lean on them so more to keep them from flying, and the board was gone already and the weight from me leaning pushed my hands into the blade... ground down my first 3 fingers on my right hand. Instantly grabbed my hand with the other, and grabbed a shop rag to cover it... Blood was going everywhere. My boss came out and asked if I was ok, said nope lets go... we ran to the truck got to the hostpital and I was 18 so I can't get treatment unless I am dieing without my parents consent. (didn't start hurting til I was in the waiting room for 3 hours.) then my parents finally showed up 4 hours later, and never once did I cry, the nurses were playing with my hand and what not. All until my dad walked into the room, and I just melted saying I was sorry...)

anywho... yeah I feel your pain bro... perkie's are amazing!!

mrose75

Established Member
Wow!!! Hope you heal up quick!! On Friday my brother accidentally drove a screw through his finger, just missed the knuckle. I'm with Hissman, staying away from rotating objects!!!

Users who are viewing this thread