My 04 mac vs LS1 T/A

Status
Not open for further replies.

faded03cobra

Established Member
:dw:
Very strange statement. I admit that some people make them out to be more than they are, but for every over the top LS1 fanboy, there are 10 that do the same to Mustangs. The LS1 makes awesome power and responds INCREDIBLY to mods, not "rediculously overrated" in the slightest sense.

Well then that comment was directed to those people.

BayareaSS

Established Member
Something isn't right. You would be a good run with a stock ls1. I know a cammed ls1 even with a very small cam would pull you easily. My car is only bolt ons and i dont worry about lightly modded machs. And i'm trying to find lightly modded cobras which is a whole different beast than a lightly modded mach.

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
Wait aren't you that guy that cant run a good time in his Mach to save his life, even after a list of bolt ons?
YES..YEs he is.
13.0 @ 110 MPH and 12.9 @ 109 MPH. Slow but it's all she's got...

Nope...that's all you can give. Just like a real woman...take her out...whine and dine.....hot sexy young thing......then not even make it to undoing your belt.....can you say premature ejaculation = Black Mach 1?:lol:

corysmach1

Established Member
wow very interesting........I believe you killed the T/A but he did thave cam work...maybe he did didnt know how to drive but hey who cares he lost and you win so mark it down!! Like you said if he couldnt drive he shouldnt have lined up. On the street anything can happen.......shit I have pulled full bolt on LS-1's from a 40 roll by 3 cars that have trapped 112 mph, should that happen? No way but it did........

Blackgeetee

Established Member
Definitely believable. Anything can happen on the street, obviously. Even considering he had a cam (assuming the driver wasn't BSing), doesn't guarentee him a victory. A win is a win. A guy who knows how to drive his car can more than make up for any disadvantages he may be facing. At least to a certain extent.

:beer:

FICannon

Semper Fidelis
Established Member
I walked the shit out of a SS with my 97 cobra vert from a light. That was with only 3.73 gears and bolt ons.:coolman:

LSgays aren't all they're cracked up to be.:-D

Ready to get :burn:

Blackgeetee

Established Member
I walked the shit out of a SS with my 97 cobra vert from a light. That was with only 3.73 gears and bolt ons.:coolman:

Haha. Uh oh. Just asking for it with that comment lmao.
:uh oh:

Shiper

Really Cool Guy
Established Member
Seriously, why anyone posts anything in this section is beyond me. Nevermind the fact that its the street with a million variables. Nobody can beat anybody according to these assholes. I'm not saying you won or lost, and I don't care, but don't bother arguing with the omnipotent bastards on this site.

The only LS1 I ever ran was at the track. We had the similar mods, exhaust only, but he had LTs, I didn't. We ran the exact same time at the track. He trapped a little higher, but the same time. But God forbid I kept of with the hand of God, er the LS1.

NateCR

Banned

lol maybe you drug him off the line. but from a roll you would get drug ****ed and spit on

JDsfastGN

Established Member
meh shouldn't happen but it can happen. I have a friend that had a bolt on LS1 vert that went 12.7s or something at 108. He went with a big cam and supporting mods and the shop that will remain nameless said it made 4XX to the rear. This is all through an auto btw. He went back to the track and went 12.8 at 109 or something terrible. So just because it has the mods doesn't mean somebody competent did the tune.

t0ad

The Nightman
Established Member
bunch of lousy haters here...

Mach1 owners > LS1 owners

or from these posts, that is the drift I get. I have no problem believing a Mach pulled an LS1. I have a lot of problems believing all LS1s will pull any Mach. I haven't raced one, but I have driven a 02 SS, an 04 GTO and a C5. ain't skeeerd.

Last edited:

KduncSS

Ille qui nos omnes servab
Established Member
^LOL at the owners vs owners post. Makes no sense, SVTP isnt the only site on the net. I have experienced some of the most hateful, cocky, asshat Mach 1 owners on other forums as well as out on the street(where it seems that every Mach owner is douche around here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread