Mustangs Unlimited 4/18

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
OK, this is how I see this working.

Us eastern MA guy can meet in Braintree and cuise I90 and pick up Jake at I90/I495. We can keep cruising down I90 and meet The centeral MA guys @ I90/I84.

LightningMike, you can meet up with us if you want to go out of the way, but I just looked at your directons and the easiest way for you is 395.

We should get a list of guys togehter/what groups you are going to be in so we can finalize the plans so post if you are going. What city/town you live in and do you have a cell.

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
yeh 395 is sort of easy but i can also run out rt44 to rt 74 to 84 at exit 69 i would get on
not sure if you guys would end up going past 69 or not but i could do that too
ill have to look at a map to see where you would pick up 84

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
(in little small voice) im not on the map....

lol. what times are we talkin? and u gus dont mind if another GT tags along do u?

1 more week!!!!

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
I figured us northeast guys would meet at 8am to BestBuy and we can head down the pike and meet up with Jake and then the Centeral MA guys at 84.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Originally posted by bassin247
I figured us northeast guys would meet at 8am to BestBuy and we can head down the pike and meet up with Jake and then the Centeral MA guys at 84.

that late? :lol: whens the show start?

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
I am not an early bird.

I went last year and the year before. Both times I got there around 10am and there were a bunch of people there but it was packed around noon. If you want to be there early, I'll meet ya there. :beer:

silver10th

Established Member
If 8 isnt early enough let me know and we can adjust the departure time if need be.ill leave the night before if we have to.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
ok..so u guys leave at 8...hit 495 by...830? then to 84 by 9ish?

do we want to compile a list of phone numbers? maybe if u dont want to post it, pm me and ill make a list and pm it to everyone that wants it?:shrug:

anyone have 2 way radios? motorola style...

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Originally posted by BADASS03SVT
ok..so u guys leave at 8...hit 495 by...830? then to 84 by 9ish?

do we want to compile a list of phone numbers? maybe if u dont want to post it, pm me and ill make a list and pm it to everyone that wants it?:shrug:

anyone have 2 way radios? motorola style...

Jake,

Those times look good. I don't have a POS beep beep nextel (thank god). You have a PM.

Mike

PS WHERE IS EVERYONE ELSE?

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
no no..like the motorola 2 way radios..hand held..they go like 3 miles at best...u buy em for 440 at best buy..those ones..

silver10th

Established Member
i have a POS nextel and the motorola walkie talkies.ill have both charged up. jake you have my 2 way number so you can contact me.whats up for tomorrow night anyone when youre back from the track. i have to work til 3.call me folks

snakebitten13

Established Member
yay

well with any luck, u guys might have another cobra, finally found a dealer to sell me one at A plan and a little less, so with a little work might have a cobra, if not ill rock the saleen, so is 8 the time were leavin?

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Are you getting rid of your Saleen or are you keeping it. Getting rid of mine was one of thee best choices I ever made.

silver10th

Established Member
the kid is going all over the place looking for someone to give him a car on the A plan or at least pay around what i did. he is gonna get rid of the saleen which came equipped with snow tires. good move colby

Z-COBRA

Bling & Zing
Established Member
What exit off 84 to Manchester,and anyone have directions after getting off.
Thanks for your reply
Ernie

snakebitten13

Established Member
found a few cobra's but i think im gonna wait on em, ya i pretty sure im getting rid of the saleen, not too sure yet haveing trouble finding some one to buy it, so well see, so were meating at 8 at best buy in braintree? im still workin on beating them down on the price so far its down to 26,700 on A plan, might wait till sep when the 05's come out and really screw em

snakebitten13

Established Member
hey bassin did you have alota trouble with the saleen, i think ive been back for warnty like 7 times its goin back to rodman on wed so well see, im tellin em straight up if its not fixed this time there gonna have a saleen on there hands, lemon law style

Users who are viewing this thread