Mustangs Unlimited 4/18

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Originally posted by silver10th
yes, i was at dinner with you with dave and bart

I know who you are, I was asking the guy with the Saleen. I ran into one the other night on RT 24 S. I was curious if that was him.

Last edited:

snakebitten13

Established Member
hey

silver 10th is dan from weymouth right, i think i took you for a ride in my car b4, nope mines black not silver

silver10th

Established Member
ohhh whats up colby.i didnt know it was you.yeah i was in your car before.i thought you were from duxbury.as we get closer to show time i will see if we can arrange a place for all us south shore folks to meet up and then we will hook up some where with everyone else. sound good to everyone? any suggestions on the place??

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Originally posted by silver10th
yeah i know that.what is close to the highway near us so we can just jump right on??

You pick a spot.

map.jpg

silver10th

Established Member
nice map skills..well we have to jump on the highway and head north on 3 first so do you think we should meet at like best buy lot in braintree?? then we can meet up with everyone else. what time are you centrall and western mass folks leaving??..jake were are you guys meeting?

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Braintree would work for me. Then we could cruise 10 miles down 128 to the I90 (MA Pike), cruise 44.5 miles down the I90 to I84, and cruise I84 for 36 miles and it's 2 miles off of I84.

Directions From Bestbuy (meeting place) to Mustangs Unlimited (destination) HERE

Jake will most likely take 495 to the MA pike and then to I84. We could meet on the Pike.

Directions from Franklin to Mustangs Unlimited HERE

If that's the way he is going we could meet at this service area..

Westborough (Westbound)
Papa Gino's/D'Angelo
Exxon Gasoline/Convenient Store

Last edited:

silver10th

Established Member
ok so i guess ill be following you cuz you seem to know where to go.i drove by your house today and saw the car up on ramps. i was going to stop but i know some people arent down with the pop-ins.what time do you think you want to leave on the 18th?

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
You should of stopped by. I was installing a BAP in my car.

Maybe around 8. I'm easy. I think I got there last year around 10 and there were a ton of cars there. I have to work later on that day so I'll have to leave around 2.

snakebitten13

Established Member
hey wat day is this? im down with meatin anywhere, i neea get some miles on this biatch. dan i can meet u at ur house if that would be easyer, i have no sense of direction so ill just follow

Cobra10th Anniv

Established Member
Originally posted by bassin247
You pick a spot.

Where's the love? :shrug: j/k

What's up guys, was feeling a little left out so I decided to place myself on the map. :)

map.jpg

Still can't determine when and where you guys are leaving and meeting?

Is BestBuy the spot and if so what time are u planning to meet? I think you said Sunday as well.

Let me know, I need to start working on the honey now. :nonono:

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
It is Sunday the 18th. The meeting spot is Best Buy at 8am just off of RT3 exit 17 (we should add the spot to the map (can't until I get home).

From there we are going down 128 to the 90 to I84. It's a 1h 30min ride from Best Buy so we should be there around 9:30.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread