Mustangs Unlimited 4/18

CTmatt

Established Member
whos goin? a bunch of people from lmmc-ct and some other guys from the area are goin. probably gonna meet up somewhere on the berlin tpke for a cruise to the show. whos in?

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
It's a month away, so I am not 100% sure If I'll be there. I went last year and it was a good time.

notdisturbed

I got nothin...
Established Member
Ill be going. I attend every show they have there because its such a quick drive for me. Last show there in the fall i won 2nd place for 2001+ cobra's.

CTmatt

Established Member
ill keep ya updated as it gets closer.......you mass guys are probably gonna drive right there, but if you are south of manchester we are probably gonna meet on the berlin tpke and cruise over early sunday morning.

slo5.0

Established Member
ill ber there with the new motor and everything....should be a blast hope to see you guys there...and whos ever meeting atthe pike keep me posted i may live right by manchester but i love driving my car so id meet up with u guys..

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
hey dave!! when u leaving for that?? got a hotel room? following anyone down?

mjtpolice76

Established Member
Im in. Any MA guys want to meet maybee at Hooters in Springfield, If not I'll drive down to the pike and meet up with you CT guys. Look forward to meeting alot of you. hopefully we wont get anymore snow.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
I'm in i made the trek down from Maine last year and met up with about 10 guys in mass

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
yea..we deff need to all meet up and go down if we can. it would be swwet to roll in together....plus we can play on the way down!:beer:

GT2aCOBRA

Established Member
ill def be at the show....all their shows have been good so far so im sure itll be another good show this year

Users who are viewing this thread