Mustangs Unlimited 4/18

Z-COBRA

Bling & Zing
Established Member
Davesnake: Yea I know and we don't have to get up and go to work the next day after partying some.

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

silver10th

Established Member
Davesnake, keep me posted on definite time and place that we are going to meet at if you talk to anyone via phone.Im a go on that trip and my V1 will be in so ill lead up the pack if i need to.

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
Rodger that silver10th,

I'll call you later today...cars in the shop (rearend). Got my new wheels for the strip last night :burnout:

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
oh..F1 on sunday??

and zorba...im always up in wusta..never seen ya around. im usually up there with "Chicken Racing"...know them?

mjtpolice76

Established Member
ZOBRA46 NICE CAR NEVER THOUGHT WITH ONLY 257 MADE IN THAT COLOR AND PACKAGE I WOULD RUN INTO SOMEONE WITH THE SAME CAR. IM FROM THE SPRINGFIELD AREA DO YOU KNOW OF A GOOD PLACE TO MEET AT THE 90 AND 84 CROSS. DROP ME A PM WHEN IT GETS CLOSER TO THE DATE SO WE CAN SET UP THE MEET FOR THE MA GUYS

Z-COBRA

Bling & Zing
Established Member
BadAss: Iv'e heard the name and seen it on some cars but don't know much about them.I go to the candy mansion cruising but did not get the car until last November,you might have seen the bike.Where are you?
MJT: will do on the PM and I see your'e a LEO like my son.Maybe we can meet sometime before then somewhere between Worcester and Springfield and cut the ice.

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
Originally posted by silver10th
I might make to F1 on sunday to. Sorry to rain on your parade.

Well there has been a change in plans for F1 with Pat and myself. This week Pat's sons band has been invited to the WBCN HS band rumble and it's at Bills Bar this Sunday afternoon so we are out for F1.

We might do the outdoor track this year during the summer so I'll keep everyone posted on that.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
z - i got mine in november too. are u talkin about HEBERTS on route 20? they start up in may i believe...cant wait! they have some good cars there.

does anyone want to hook up this Saturday or Sunday? sat is lookin like few showers as of now (we know how mass weather is) and sunday looks good, 52 degrees. maybe we can just go to lunch or something and talk cobra's....i dunno:shrug:

mjtpolice76

Established Member
badass03svt maybe someplace with a dyno I would like to make my first run to see what i'm dealing with

Z-COBRA

Bling & Zing
Established Member
BadAss: I'm game for Sunday as Saturday I expect to be putting on the Hood lift Kit but Saturday is also possible to. Yes I am talking about Hebert Mansion and I think some of the other Guy's in here would enjoy a nice Thursday night there.PM me so we can arrange a place to meet.MJT: there's a place in Worcester called N.E. Dyno that you can try your car out on.
BadAss: you will recognize my car by this plate.

trmntr.jpg

Last edited:

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
i just made a new thread. me and some of the NEMS guys are thinkin of meeting on sunday at 1pm at JORDAN'S FURNITURE in NATICK. its not deffinite but ill keep u updated. i ordered the hood shocks too!!! i cant wait to put em on!!

youll recognize me by my 4x4 rear end...:lol: :rockon:

Secesh

Established Member
I'm hoping to go. Keep me posted on where you Mass guys are meeting up.
And if anyone in NH wants to meet, let me know.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
so who will be going down i-84? form the mass pike to i-84, there is a rest area a few exits after u get on it..we could all meet there...

silver10th

Established Member
im cool with any stang so long as its blown.what color is your car and where in marshfield are you from? i know some people from there and im just wondering if ive seen your car around.

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Re: a

Originally posted by BlwnSln
hey dan ill follow you guys up if you can deal with a saleen lol, former cobra owner

you wouldn't by any chance have a silver 03 coupe would you?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread