Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords 99/01 Cobra vs 03/04 Mach 1 Shootout!!!!!

Nazman

Established Member
Janstang said:
Hell I'd come play in San Antonio.. Do you have room in your driveway for my trailer Naz?(44ft. w/living quarters)Also, I would be more than happy to drive it to the track from there. Car drives great on the street..
Plenty of space at my place brother! I also have a spare room to share!

1/2 acre lot, dual car garge, 80 gal compresor, all the tools you could ever need........I even have access to multiple lifts and TIG welder!

The drive to SAR is o/a 35 miles from my house...but its all hwy! Nice and easy! No worries!

Let me know!

Naz

Last edited:

brkntrxn

Inappropriate Motorsports
Established Member
Question for those of you wanting to see Stock-for-Stock... what will that prove? The numbers shouldn't change from when the cars were new...the only thing that will prove is who is the better driver --- unless you have one of the mag editors driving the cars in order to take out that variance.

I would have loved to have seen a few NA Machs to compete with Jaime, but it didn't happen that way. Hell, I would have loved to have had an extra two weeks to break-in and tune my car. I was a full half second off my fastest times ever... with a combo that had zero break-in and a super rich tune. I also found out after the event that I have a bent 3-4 shift fork, so that explains my missed shifts from the day. On top of that, I regret not bringing my wifes 01 even though that car didn't get an invite. She would have run it anyway just to throw it in the mix.

Woulda-coulda-shoulda.... Lots of things can be different in the next one. And I guarantee you that if I get the invite, I will put forth the effort to be there.

Kevin

Users who are viewing this thread