Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords 99/01 Cobra vs 03/04 Mach 1 Shootout!!!!!

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Can we get this posted as a STICKY please

A huge tks to all you guys for helpin make this a reality and Tks to Steve Baur @ MM&FF for allthe work he has done to make this happen!

Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords Cobra Vs. Mach 1 Shootout
MM&FF is looking for the baddest 1999-2001 Cobra Mustangs to compete against 2003-2004 Mach 1 Mustangs.

Rules are as follows:

-All vehicles must fall into two categories—1999-01 Cobra or 2003-04 Mach 1.
-Stock style suspension only. Solid axle transplant OK for Cobras.
-Full Interior including back seat. Racing buckets Ok as long as there are two front seats.
-Cars will be separated into a naturally aspirated class and a power adder class.
-Four-valve engines only-any modifications.
-Any power adder, multiple power adders OK.
-Any 28X10.5 non-W tire or up to 325 drag radial.
-Stock-style five-speed manual or four-speed automatic transmissions. T-56 OK.
-Air conditioning, heat and radio all must work. No stripped out race cars.
-Must have all NHRA required safety equipment, racing license per applicable elapsed time/MPH.
-Mufflers required and all cars must pass Englishtown’s noise restrictions. No bullet-style mufflers allowed.

The event will be held this April in Englishtown, New Jersey at Raceway Park, MM&FF’s home track. More information about the event will be given out once the submissions have been tallied and competitors have been chosen.

Submissions should include exterior, interior and engine pictures, along with detailed information about your car, i.e. dragstrip times, horsepower output, mods list, etc … Be sure to include all of your contact information. Send all submissions to [email protected], or snail mail them to Primedia, 9036 Brittany Way, Tampa, Florida 33619, Attn: Steve Baur.

Thanks and Good Luck,
Steve

Last edited:

slonech

Dark Side
Established Member
wow... lets go New Edge guys... congrats double o for having the press listen to our wishes.

texasrebel

The Punisher
Established Member
man i cant wait for this event... i'll be working the track for that one.. i'll get some good pics if i can.. i work the burnout box there on satudays and sundays..

whizdumb81

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Established Member
I'll probably be workin the event.... Look for the security guard with the white 2001 cobra... Hope I'm at the starting line....:pepper: :beer:

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
I wonder when it will be. I'm moving to Ohio in the end of April.

Hopefully I can get settled and do it.

Users who are viewing this thread