MotorWeek 2003 Cobra review video

Stavesacre21

Thinkin 4th Dimensionally
Established Member
MotorWeek just posted the review of the 2003 Cobra. Up until now, Car and Driver TV was the only "official" review video from its initial release. Been keeping my eye out for years.

Enjoy!

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
dang! homedude jumped in at the end and went straight to manhandling that seat lol

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That was a fun view, bringing back some great memories. Thanks for posting it.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
noted mustang not cobra insignia on front grille. also, does motorweek tap the local halfway house for test drivers? the guy that runs into the front seat looks like he came straight from the methadone clinic.

01yellercobra

Established Member
noted mustang not cobra insignia on front grille. also, does motorweek tap the local halfway house for test drivers? the guy that runs into the front seat looks like he came straight from the methadone clinic.
They came from the factory with pony grill emblems. Most people change them to Cobras.

I'm definitely not a fan of the spoiler delete on these cars.

Stavesacre21

Thinkin 4th Dimensionally
Established Member
I'm definitely not a fan of the spoiler delete on these cars.

I totally didn't catch the spoiler delete until u said that. Hard to believe too...cause the integrated spoiler flows beautifully on this car.

01yellercobra

Established Member
I totally didn't catch the spoiler delete until u said that. Hard to believe too...cause the integrated spoiler flows beautifully on this car.

I didn't really notice until one of the last scenes around the track. I backed it up to make sure I wasn't missing anything.

WOTisfreedom

Established Member
Dope find. That Motorweek video reminds of a time; when, I really wanted a COBRA after it's debut!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread