Montreal man sues Lamborghini dealer over white Huracan he says faded to yellow

MG0h3

Established Member
White cars always turn yellow, its a fact of life.

SMH, remortgaging your house to buy a Lambo for a 17yr old kid....this country is screwed.

Libs have been doing this forever.

My childhood friends Dad remortgaged his house to send her to Stanford. Pre med. couple years in she changed her major to Spanish lmfao. This was back in 98’

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I have a hard time believing the paint faded so much it turned yellow. The fastest fading color is red and it takes years in the sun to fade. Plus, clearcoats now have better UV protection than ever before so in 3 years time this car supposedly faded to yellow... nope, not buying it. Most white base colors have yellow or blue in them so it is very possible the yellow shows through, but the bottom line is that whatever color you see in the car's paint now is what Lamborghini intended from the beginning. The guy is broke and wants his money back and that's it.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
green-up-arrow-png-1.png

This!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I very confidently say French Canadians are the most arrogant species on planet earth. Probably not broke but just entitled beyond reason

LMFAO...I got a Canadian buddy and he ****ing hates French Canadians, from what he says that's pretty much the sentiment of many Canadians...

Last edited:

blk02edge

Established Member
LMFAO...I got a Canadian buddy and he ****ing hates French Canadians, from what his says that's pretty much the sentiment of many Canadians...
yep. Quebec is our California, if it dissappeared off the map nobody would care lol

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
GTR next to the Lambo, no? OR was that done with a 3rd mortgage?

This guy must have some decent money/income? May not be smart with it, but still.

coposrv

Established Member
Regardless of how the car was purchased or who it was purchased for; if the color did indeed fade to a yellow tint, however slight it may be I can understand the frustration.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread