Montreal man sues Lamborghini dealer over white Huracan he says faded to yellow

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
man in Montreal and his son are suing a Lamborghini dealership there over the colour of his Huracan supercar, which he said changed almost immediately after driving it off the lot.

No, it’s not a case of buying a vehicle in the dark — the deal was done under flourescents, as far as we know. Instead, the issue is the vehicle was ordered in white, but a few days after Calogero Caruso took it home, he says it appeared to have changed to a more faded yellow.

According to CTV News, Caruso bought the vehicle back in 2017 for his son, Gasparino, as it was his dream car. Caruso re-mortgaged his house to buy the vehicle, in fact, which cost in excess of $350,000.

Caruso says when purchasing the vehicle, the dealership’s boss, John Scotti, had notified Caruso the colour can look a tinge yellow in the sunlight, but that the colour was, indeed, white.

Caruso demanded a refund, but the dealership wouldn’t give him one. It did, however, offer to repaint the vehicle in a proper shade of white, though Caruso turned that offer down, stating a repainted vehicle would have less residual value. The suit hopes to settle the standoff that’s been going on for months, and has turned into a “total nightmare,” according to Caruso.

The family has returned the vehicle to the Lamborghini dealership, but is continuing to pay off the mortgage that was taken out to pay for it, as well as the insurance and registration fees.

The plaintiffs are seeking $366,662.21 for the cost of the vehicle, plus $50,000 in damages, “for stress and inconvenience and loss of work days.”

--
Montreal man sues Lamborghini dealer over white Huracan he says faded to yellow

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
The family has returned the vehicle to the Lamborghini dealership, but is continuing to pay off the mortgage that was taken out to pay for it, as well as the insurance and registration fees.

That says it all right there! A fool and his money are soon parted smh. If have to take out a mortgage to buy a car ur a broke dick and have no business owning it!

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
giphy (phil).gif

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
He deserves what he got to remortgage his house to buy his son a Lambo. Priorities right there.

But I'm trying to figure this out, it's saying he bought the car in 2017 and now all of a sudden he's trying to sue?

blk02edge

Established Member
He deserves what he got to remortgage his house to buy his son a Lambo. Priorities right there.

But I'm trying to figure this out, it's saying he bought the car in 2017 and now all of a sudden he's trying to sue?
There's definitely a few screws loose in the story. I would bet a lot of things are exaggerated. I want to see pics of the paint.

Blown 89

Established Member
If he's willing to remortgage his house to buy that car I'm willing to bet mine that the car never turned yellow.

Users who are viewing this thread