Modular Speedworx

Quik Z06

Established Member
We would like to get these spots paid by this Friday if possible guys, that way everyone can rest assured.

cobraboy169

Speed. . . My Anti-Drug
Established Member
Cali you can drive to the shop and meet up with Billy and everyone else and drive together. Billy is taking my car for me cause that friday I have to go to Arizona for a funeral and I wont be back until Sunday so i wont be there but the car will be getting tuned and hopefully not broken. LOL

mf150

Psi Chi
Established Member
cobraboy169 said:
Cali you can drive to the shop and meet up with Billy and everyone else and drive together. Billy is taking my car for me cause that friday I have to go to Arizona for a funeral and I wont be back until Sunday so i wont be there but the car will be getting tuned and hopefully not broken. LOL

what time are you guys going to meet at MSX?

mf150

Psi Chi
Established Member
cobraboy169 said:
mf150 I would pm Pete and talk to him he would know. I will be in Arizona.

Yeah, I would most likely meet them down there in San Jose...going all the way up to Turlock for me would be a pain (being that I live in SF), and I on't get off of work till 5 AM that day.

WTF

law abiding citizen
Established Member
Quik Z06 said:
Awesome gerat to see new customers...Keep em coming :)

I be joining those ranks. I just talked to Billy last night. I'll soon be MSX'ified. :rockon:

Doing the same as MF150. hedz/headers/cams :coolman:

Quik Z06

Established Member
WTF....Sweet, whats cool, is you'll get to see the gains Matt makes on his car so you know what to look for (although not all cars are equal) Im curious to see what he's going to dyno at myself.

I love it this family just keeps getting bigger :D

WTF

law abiding citizen
Established Member
Quik Z06 said:
WTF....Sweet, whats cool, is you'll get to see the gains Matt makes on his car so you know what to look for (although not all cars are equal) Im curious to see what he's going to dyno at myself.

I love it this family just keeps getting bigger :D

Oh I’m sure my numbers will be way lower since my car is equipped with a horsepower sponge.

But that's ok, Matt needs the HP advantage to keep up. :D

I'll call the shop later today when i get a break from work to order the rest of the stuff I'll need (head gaskets, cams, springs n' valves). The other crap from Summit is already trickling in today. All my co-workers are rolling there eyes... "more car parts". :rolleyes: :p

Names Kinh btw. :beer:

Quik Z06

Established Member
Lol, ok cool..Kinh is better than WTF :D

Yeah I always get that too, people always wonder where my money goes...Lol, damn car parts :D

WTF

law abiding citizen
Established Member
Quik Z06 said:
Lol, ok cool..Kinh is better than WTF :D

Yeah I always get that too, people always wonder where my money goes...Lol, damn car parts :D

Just place the order with Billy. Spending money like it was going out of fashion. :uh oh: :-D

Can't wait though. I'm excited. :rockon:

Impact 5.0

Established Member
I talked to MSX the other day.. Stand up folks. Broke everything down to me and explained in detail if I had any questions and even recommended parts that don't cost as much as the ones I asked about but worked a lot better!

Quik Z06

Established Member
Jazzy...You crazy...Of course I am :D I'll probably dyno at 4pm...We'll be there all day though to help out in any way we can.

9Venom9...Thanks for the compliment's.

mf150

Psi Chi
Established Member
Quik Z06 said:
Lol, you only live once.... :D

oh, so true...I'm working overtime to pay this stuff off! LMFAO
I am scheduled for the 3 pm slate, so hope you stay to see the numbers..lol

WTF, Congrats...you're in excellent hands!

Users who are viewing this thread