Modular Speedworx

mf150

Psi Chi
Established Member
Quik Z06 said:
Sweet, I definitely want to be there to hear that thing when he gets it running.

was wondering if you guys have the MSX stickers in like a dark graphite color...was thinking this would send less attention my way and still represent Billy's work...

what cha think...I just don't want to have anything to do with dealing with cops down here...they are strict as hell in the Bay Area...

PS- also have Billy check the MSX website's email before he orders the injectors and the fuel pump...

thanks (lost my cell phone, so I will not be able to call him today (Wednesday). I'll try calling him on Thursday, my day off.

thanks...

Last edited:

cobraboy169

Speed. . . My Anti-Drug
Established Member
ok boys check out the Cali Sac Raceway thread and let me know if anyone of you are down to go. LL I know you want to get out on the track soon. Pete and Rachel you better be down. Maybe you can have Johnathan come out too. Let me know whats up.

mf150

Psi Chi
Established Member
cobraboy169 said:
ok boys check out the Cali Sac Raceway thread and let me know if anyone of you are down to go. LL I know you want to get out on the track soon. Pete and Rachel you better be down. Maybe you can have Johnathan come out too. Let me know whats up.

I'm down...after November 14...woot woot

cobraboy169

Speed. . . My Anti-Drug
Established Member
the problem with that is that it is now starting to rain and the more we get into november the more chance for rain. Come on guys no one else has anything so say about going to the track?

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
cobraboy169 said:
the problem with that is that it is now starting to rain and the more we get into november the more chance for rain. Come on guys no one else has anything so say about going to the track?

I'm not tuned yet.

Quik Z06

Established Member
Aww Dustin, you're killin me. Don't know if you heard about my Z06...we dyno'd it on a Mustang Dyno. Came out with 323 rwhp. Slow huh?

I gotta get mu EBCM fixed and Billy's gonna tune it for the cam (dyno said I have a mild cam?). Well, he may be doing more then that, but that's a secret ;) Hoping to get that done soon.

Hit me up and I'll give you the details.

Later

Rachael @ MSX

cobraboy169

Speed. . . My Anti-Drug
Established Member
LL when are you getting it tuned? Track day is next sat you should have plenty of time. Maybe I know you are busy though.

99cruisin just bring a truck and a trailer and drive that beast until it breaks then take it back home and fix it.

Rachael I know your car is slow that is why mine dynoed at 275/290 add a 100 shot to that and I still got my ass handed to me by you. You car is fast and you know it ****er!!!! Cam??? Yeah those things are 405 to the crank and you have a cam added to that and it is at 323rwhp??? That guy running the dyno doesn't now what the hell he is doing. Get that thing done and bring it to the track. I want to see you and Jared race at the track.

Quik Z06

Established Member
Sup Dustin, this is Pete. Well I'd love to go to the track but the tune I got its crap, in no way is ready for the track. Were actually trying to get Rick from Amazon down to CA for a dyno day, im actually posting up a thread we only need about 8-10 people to get him out here, I know LL and me are in for sure so we only need a few more,

cobraboy169

Speed. . . My Anti-Drug
Established Member
I am down if he can tune my car with the cams and a 150 shot of nitrous without blowing anything. Let me know what he says, how much it would run, and when you are thinking doing this.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
cobraboy169 said:
I am down if he can tune my car with the cams and a 150 shot of nitrous without blowing anything. Let me know what he says, how much it would run, and when you are thinking doing this.

Rick can do it.:pepper:

Quik Z06

Established Member
We are hoping to do it asap, maybe 2 weeks?? We need to get the people that are serious to commit, once we have the amount we need then we'll know for sure. So I'll add you to the list Dustin :)

cobraboy169

Speed. . . My Anti-Drug
Established Member
sounds good to me. Add me. Larry I heard hat you are trying to get your care tuned at Apex and now you are having Rick do it. Just to shut down the rumors and get some facts Rick is doing it as of rigt now correct?

Also Pete I don't need a price on a JLT CAI anymore. I am on the verge of getting one. I have one setup all I have to do is send the money when he gets the final price on the shipping. It is $125 plus shipping. I thought it was a great deal so I jumped on it. Thanks again guys

LL are you done to go to the track after the car is finished being tuned?

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
cobraboy169 said:
sounds good to me. Add me. Larry I heard hat you are trying to get your care tuned at Apex and now you are having Rick do it. Just to shut down the rumors and get some facts Rick is doing it as of rigt now correct?

Also Pete I don't need a price on a JLT CAI anymore. I am on the verge of getting one. I have one setup all I have to do is send the money when he gets the final price on the shipping. It is $125 plus shipping. I thought it was a great deal so I jumped on it. Thanks again guys

LL are you done to go to the track after the car is finished being tuned?

I was going to give Apex a shot. But I changed my mind.

I'll def see you at the track.:rockon:

mf150

Psi Chi
Established Member
Quik Z06 said:
Sup Dustin, this is Pete. Well I'd love to go to the track but the tune I got its crap, in no way is ready for the track. Were actually trying to get Rick from Amazon down to CA for a dyno day, im actually posting up a thread we only need about 8-10 people to get him out here, I know LL and me are in for sure so we only need a few more,

would he tune my car? if so, I am down...

mf150

Psi Chi
Established Member
LIGHTNING LARRY said:
Yes. He'd make it run SWEET!:pepper:

yeah, I'd have to know when he is comming out two weeks in advance for work...unless he can do it on a tuesday or thursday...add me to the list! LoL

TEABG

Banned
LIGHTNING LARRY said:
It will be on a Sat. We'll give you notice.:D

Sorry to jack this thread, L.L have you seen the GMP GTO Die-Cast model of your car? Same color as yours and it highly detailed with chrome wheels. Saw it today at Hobby City for $99.99 :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread