Modular Speedworx

mf150

Psi Chi
Established Member
Quik Z06 said:
Haha yeah there are actually people around here that think its a car club :) Black would be cool, but I dont know how well it would show up, you can also do Silver, but its totally up to you.

Silver sounds good...I'll leave that up to you guys...I'll prob roll up that way when the cams and springs come in. I'll be ordering the valves, paying for the adjustable sprockets, and the head gaskets, then.

Quik Z06

Established Member
Cool, yeah I think sliver would look good. Also I dont know if you ever plan on tinting the windows but if you went with black then tinted them you wouldnt see the decal :) Your going to be very happy with your car with that stuff done to it. I think its going to be sweet since your car looks so clean, sitting at a stop light camming :D

mf150

Psi Chi
Established Member
Quik Z06 said:
Cool, yeah I think sliver would look good. Also I dont know if you ever plan on tinting the windows but if you went with black then tinted them you wouldnt see the decal :) Your going to be very happy with your car with that stuff done to it. I think its going to be sweet since your car looks so clean, sitting at a stop light camming :D

werd...thanks...yeah, I can't wait. Don't want to tint the windows at all...don't want to call any attention to the car +/-...lol

I guess I blew the whole sleeper thing out of the water when I ordered the comp 270s...lmao

esp. in the bay area...you don't hear many cammed out 96+ GTs.

go ahead and put me down for the silver MSX sticker...want to sport that and support you guys...for the driver's side quarter window...

woot woot!

Quik Z06

Established Member
you dont want them on both sides?? All the MSX cars have the on both sides, but thats up to you.

Lol, yeah the sleeper is out the window once your at a light and its camming, oh well at least it will strike some fear in someone that might be thinking about running you :)

mf150

Psi Chi
Established Member
Quik Z06 said:
you dont want them on both sides?? All the MSX cars have the on both sides, but thats up to you.

Lol, yeah the sleeper is out the window once your at a light and its camming, oh well at least it will strike some fear in someone that might be thinking about running you :)

sure, I'd love one for both sides..
yeah, or it might provoke a pretty intense reving contest...if someone goes up against a car that sounds like that, then they must have something...lol

I hope I don't get arrested or cited...already been through something like that once...lol

Quik Z06

Established Member
Lol, consider it done. Yeah I think you'll be fine as long as your not trying to race everyone you see :)

mf150

Psi Chi
Established Member
Quik Z06 said:
Lol, consider it done. Yeah I think you'll be fine as long as your not trying to race everyone you see :)

Yeah, I'll have to tell ya about my story in San Mateo County...what a joke, an expensive one at that...charge was dropped, but it was stressful...after that experience, I swore that I would never call attention to myself again while driving...

can't let a bad experience get in the way of cams...tho...lmao!

werd...

mf150

Psi Chi
Established Member
Pete,

Just sent a tech-email to billy via MSX's contact email (website).

Thanks again.

Quik Z06

Established Member
Lol, yeah I dont know how often he checks that e-mail, a PM on here would probabaly be quicker, but if I remember I'll let him know.

mf150

Psi Chi
Established Member
Just spoke with the billy-master-flex. As of Nov 9-14, my car goes in for cams and headers (plus port and polish work) and a tune.

Woot Woot!

PS- and 10 HP MSX Stickers...

Quik Z06

Established Member
Sweet, I definitely want to be there to hear that thing when he gets it running.

mf150

Psi Chi
Established Member
Quik Z06 said:
Sweet, I definitely want to be there to hear that thing when he gets it running.

should sound soooooooooo sweet! LoL

thinking about upgrading the injectors 24lbs and buying a SVT focus pump...might as well considering that we will be doing the tunes for it on my x-calibrator...

can you ask billy for a price for 24lbs injectors and install of the focus fuel pump and basket?

might as well get it over with once and for all...

thanks again!

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
mf150 said:
Just spoke with the billy-master-flex. As of Nov 9-14, my car goes in for cams and headers (plus port and polish work) and a tune.

Woot Woot!

PS- and 10 HP MSX Stickers...

Neener Neener Neener! I have the 20hp stickers.:lol1:

Your car is going to be WICKED!:pepper:

mf150

Psi Chi
Established Member
LIGHTNING LARRY said:
Neener Neener Neener! I have the 20hp stickers.:lol1:

Your car is going to be WICKED!:pepper:

Woot Woot...yeah, can't wait to show Lupe when the install is complete...
LMFAO!

Quik Z06

Established Member
Lol, your crazy Larry :) BTW how you like the SC install? And when are you getting it tuned?

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Quik Z06 said:
Lol, your crazy Larry :) BTW how you like the SC install? And when are you getting it tuned?

Billy did a beautiful job. It looks like it came from the factory with a blower.

Hopefully it will get tuned sometime this week. :pepper:

It's pretty strong for only about 5lbs of boost and no tune.:-D

mf150

Psi Chi
Established Member
LIGHTNING LARRY said:
I may have to do heads and a cam. :lol1:

Yeah, you pushrod dude...lol
Congrats on your SCer install...saw it while it was at MSX...looks beautiful... wwould love to hear it one day....

Quik Z06

Established Member
LIGHTNING LARRY said:
Billy did a beautiful job. It looks like it came from the factory with a blower.

Hopefully it will get tuned sometime this week. :pepper:

It's pretty strong for only about 5lbs of boost and no tune.:-D

Sweet, im glad your happy...Lol, like I had any doubt :D I cant wait to see what kind of #'s it puts down. Have any pix of the install? I didnt get to see it finished, I seen it without the covers and wires all over the place.

Users who are viewing this thread