Modular Speedworx

mf150

Psi Chi
Established Member
Just wanted to drop a line and say thanks to Billy for doing such a good job on my clutch, today.

I'll be buying the new OEM clutch cable, along with all the other stuff.

In fact, he did such a good job, I will be back next month for head and cam work...also a header install.

bonus...saw Lightning Larry's GTO..man, that's a beast.

anyway, Thanks again!

mf150

Psi Chi
Established Member
Here is what I have ordered so far:

comp cams 270s, manley springs,p/p heads with oversized stainless valves (all ARP hardware), jba headers--titanium ceramic coated, and prothane motor mounts to be installed in one month.

Then I am finally done with my N/A beast...I just want to hit 12s...

LL, that is a scary beast you have in Billy's garage...a lot of displacement.
I also heard that his new shop is 4X the size of his present one...
met pete today, also...

I want a MSX sticker on my window after the cam/head/exhaust work! woot woot.

cobraboy169

Speed. . . My Anti-Drug
Established Member
Billy and MSX know their stuff. I have been friends with him for a while. He is a real stand up guy that will give it to you staight up. They other guys in the crowd are good too.

mf150

Psi Chi
Established Member
LIGHTNING LARRY said:
I talked to Billy today. My supercharger is installed and ready.:pepper: :pepper:

THANKS BILLY!

Talked to Billy today, too...we worked out the particulars for my upcomming head and cam work..incredible prices, and great quality work...

THANKS BILLY!

WOOT WOOT!

Quik Z06

Established Member
Haha just seen this thread... Thanks Matt, it was a pleasure to meet you. Your car is going to sound badass when you do the head/cams. We were very impressed at how clean your car is, we could tell you take very good care of it.

Larry, it was also a pleasure to meet you, definitely a very cool guy. Lol, I wish my dad was a car guy like you are :) I happened to be there when Billy fired up your car for the first time, I love the way it sounds, cant wait to see what it puts down.

mf150

Psi Chi
Established Member
Quik Z06 said:
Haha just seen this thread... Thanks Matt, it was a pleasure to meet you. Your car is going to sound badass when you do the head/cams. We were very impressed at how clean your car is, we could tell you take very good care of it.

Larry, it was also a pleasure to meet you, definitely a very cool guy. Lol, I wish my dad was a car guy like you are :) I happened to be there when Billy fired up your car for the first time, I love the way it sounds, cant wait to see what it puts down.

do you think you guys would be able to put an MSX sticker on my rear driver's side window after the cam/head/header install? They look nifty...lol

Last edited:

Quik Z06

Established Member
Lol, im sure decals will not be a problem, if you want a specific color let us know so we can get it for you. Thanks again Matt!!

mf150

Psi Chi
Established Member
Quik Z06 said:
Lol, im sure decals will not be a problem, if you want a specific color let us know so we can get it for you. Thanks again Matt!!

Great! prob black on silver would look the best, but I would take suggestions...lmfao saw a whole bunch of stangs that day..with em.

Quik Z06

Established Member
Haha yeah there are actually people around here that think its a car club :) Black would be cool, but I dont know how well it would show up, you can also do Silver, but its totally up to you.

Phase1GSR

Banned
Yah Larry you will love how your car sounds. Billy fired it up when I was there to let me hear it and it sounded like a beast.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Phase1GSR said:
Yah Larry you will love how your car sounds. Billy fired it up when I was there to let me hear it and it sounded like a beast.

COOL! I'm looking forward to hearing that blower whine!:pepper: :pepper:

Hey Pete, please remind Billy to get a couple color matched decals for my rear quarter windows.:rockon:

Quik Z06

Established Member
Will do Larry..Yeah I want to hear it scream, we only heard it at idle and maybe 2K rpm with a small rev. Im sure with an open air filter or intake it would really whine.

Jazzy...Get your damn Cobra already :) ( BTW where's my drag radials ;-) )

Users who are viewing this thread