Modded 05GT vs. 03/04 Cobra

Status
Not open for further replies.

FordRacing200

Banned
Nick85 said:
Call me crazy but I swear my car pulls harder with 4.10's at higher speeds than it did with stock gearing. Maybe it just feels faster.
Thats because it will pull better in higher gears as opposed to the stock ones that choke you up in higher gears, it makes sense...you hear that Dick? U make sense for once :lol1:

Got Boost?

Established Member
Nick85 said:
Haha no shit 80mph isn't fast, welcome to 2006. The Z06 wasn't putting down full throttle or he would of destroyed me. Now go back to the gay bar.

whats up with all you guys obsession with they gay bar....??? :poke:

Nick85

Banned
QuikGT said:
:bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: Nick, man i have been reading ur BS posts on here for too long.....
Listen buddy 1st off you have an auto, therefore u arent going to dyno as high as a manual :idea: ....u trap 80 mph and run an 8.80 with ur mods.....a stock termy is easily capable of 87-89mph even in a vert :read: .....sorry bud but one day you will realize that 80mph trap is not fast :bash: ....in my 02 gt i trapped 79 STOCK!!!!!!

hey guys anyone remember when he raced the 06 z06 and it only put a car on him????!!!!! ****in tool i wish ud get banned for ur bs posts!!!

:bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs::bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs:

Got Boost?

Established Member
hey dude, how bout you stop pushing the bs button since your at a loss for words and be more productive, like working on your 05 so you dont have to tell bullshit stories about it beating cobras

FordRacing200

Banned
Nick85 said:
Don't mind me, I'm full of :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs::bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs:
:eek: :eek: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

Nick85

Banned
Got Boost? said:
hey dude, how bout you stop pushing the bs button since your at a loss for words and be more productive, like working on your 05 so you dont have to tell bullshit stories about it beating cobras

:bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: How does it feel? :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs:

Sinultros

Unnaturally Aspirated
Established Member
Wow. Too much hating, bs'ing, and dyno racing. This is why I pretty much only come to this site to check out the vids in the pics & videos forum..

QuikGT

Banned
Got Boost? said:

Nick85 u just got PWNED!!!! as for all the bs signs.....u have nothing to back urself up with...u pretty much make urself sound stupid when u post ur vid of barely beating stock srt4s and then in ur next post u SAY u beat a cobra.....LIAR!!

Got Boost?

Established Member
Sinultros said:
Wow. Too much hating, bs'ing, and dyno racing. This is why I pretty much only come to this site to check out the vids in the pics & videos forum..

yeah...i will agree and admit that i am contributing in this thread though i usually dont.....alot of people dont like this nick guy and now i can see why

Nick85

Banned
QuikGT said:
Nick85 u just got PWNED!!!! as for all the bs signs.....u have nothing to back urself up with...u pretty much make urself sound stupid when u post ur vid of barely beating stock srt4s and then in ur next post u SAY u beat a cobra.....LIAR!!

All the step-children get the flags :bs: :bs: :bs: :loser:

FordRacing200

Banned
QuikGT said:
haha yeah, Dickbag85 got owned by me and Carmen for the first half of the thread but is still bs'ing away his shit....that SRT-4 was about to walk him..if it was a 1/4 mile he'd of been PWNED like the bitch that he is! Those vids also proved what a mutt his car really is....if he hadn't of posted it he could of lied and said hes got a blower on their too :rolleyes: total douche :nonono:

FordRacing200

Banned
Got Boost? said:
hmm now your not even making sense.... :shrug:
Hows this one for Dick?
bsmeter.jpg

Got Boost?

Established Member
Nick85 said:
A few pages back I refer to all the haters as the step-children.

the majority of people in the world do have step parents....as for why you would call haters step children i dont know :shrug:

FordRacing200

Banned
Got Boost? said:
the majority of people in the world do have step parents....as for why you would call haters step children i dont know :shrug:
:lol: hah good point...the thing is..Dick85 is just plain.....well....full of shit!
superbd.gif
superbd.gif
superbd.gif
superbd.gif
superbd.gif
superbd.gif
superbd.gif
superbd.gif
superbd.gif
superbd.gif
superbd.gif
superbd.gif
superbd.gif
superbd.gif
superbd.gif
superbd.gif
superbd.gif
superbd.gif
superbd.gif
superbd.gif
superbd.gif
superbd.gif
superbd.gif
superbd.gif
superbd.gif
superbd.gif
superbd.gif
superbd.gif
superbd.gif
superbd.gif

haha, now thats what I call wall to wall bullshit! :lol1:

Last edited:

Got Boost?

Established Member
he spends all of his time on svtperf telling his bullshit stories instead of out working so he can afford some parts for the star of all his bullshit stories....his '05 gt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread