Mission Accomplished 9 Sec Timeslips Today!

slagburn

SVT Crazy Poster
Established Member
Nice runs!

Putting a 4c behind a screw blower in a couple days, curious to see how that works out.

D.T.R

Established Member
OP, at what RPMs you can no longer hold the car from rolling, with that 2C converter?
The 2B i got it's supposed to flash around 3500 ish RPMs, but i doubt i'll be able to hold it with the brakes to those RPMs before the car starts rolling..

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
^my car loads up around 1900 at around 2100-2200 it wants to rip the tires apart...i find doing this the car leaves like a stone as their seems to be little to no converter flash....1600-1700rpm launches on the 2 step have given me my best results...im hoping the 3c will give me the extra 3-500rpm i can stall it to moving the sweet spot up that much which in turn should allow me to leave the line with maybe 2lbs of boost....pretty sure right now im lucky if im out of vaccuum at 1700rpm....for me its trial and error right now...current combo works great but in the never ending pursuit of better e.t im gonna try the 3c and hope for improved 60' times...i think if things work out as i suspect they will ill see mid 9.70's and thats where id like to call it a day...

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
Get that vid on the streets? :)
im driving it 325 miles from Toronto to Montreal on Friday evening so I will do a few vids on my way and post them up when im back on Monday....I drive the ca daily to and from work about 20 miles each way....but its always a mad rush so not the best time for me to make vids...lol

coyote302

Established Member
im driving it 325 miles from Toronto to Montreal on Friday evening so I will do a few vids on my way and post them up when im back on Monday....I drive the ca daily to and from work about 20 miles each way....but its always a mad rush so not the best time for me to make vids...lol
Are you going to montreal for your converter change ....if so , who will changed it for you ...

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
Are you going to montreal for your converter change ....if so , who will changed it for you ...
BilletProShop is doing the converter change on Saturday...I may run the car in the morning with the current converter and again late afternoon with the new one to try and get a same day comparison....

thodge

Established Member
Have you ran any other unleaded race fuel in your car except FUSE? The stuff seems pretty promising.

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
^ pretty much been either 94 pump gas or fuse in the car...havent tried any other fuels. Fuse is equal to URT so its very good stuff...

Users who are viewing this thread