Mission Accomplished 9 Sec Timeslips Today!

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
Went back to the track today and the conditions were definitely better then they have been the last couple trips I made....I want to thank Sylvain and the BPS team for putting the car together perfectly, Sylvain in one word you are simply "AMAZING". your customer service, your knowledge and your skills are 2nd to none....Shaun at AED you are "THE MAN" when it comes to tuning the 5.0 Coyotes...its been a pleasure to have you tune my car, your lightning quick revisions and communications are top class and you definitely have my car rocking...SOOOO now onto the good stuff....well I put in the lazy tune just to start and see how the car would respond to the conditions and of course it ran a 10.08...(Ive been king of 10.0's lately) I was actually pretty happy about the 10.08 so I uploaded the next tune I had for the track and went 10.006 (WOW, Frustrating) but still a new PB at that point....so I cooled the car down, added a couple gallons of fuse to allow me to run the "kill tune" and she sure loved it....9.88 @ 141.41....I was all smiles at that point...was even thinkin of calling it a day but knew I needed to back it up so the rest of the day went like this...

this is with the 3.48" Pulley....best 60 was a 1.46....but to my surprise the car ripped a 114.53 mph in the 1/8th prolly due to the slight spin I had off the line with a worst of the day 1.50 60'.....anyway here are a few slips a couple of vids and the track conditions...Im very very very happy to have joined the 9 sec Coyote Club!

null_zpsee9caaf4.jpg

null_zpsfb6a332b.jpg

[youtube_browser]sTOR-e_Jj4A&feature=youtu.be[/youtube_browser]
[youtube_browser]eQcgSqpv1eI&feature=youtu.be[/youtube_browser]

null_zps137a5381.jpg

null_zps14fad8d9.jpg

null_zps7a531e3a.jpg

null_zps1178e1cb.png

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
Nicely done buddy.

So when are you getting a 13 Shelby?
hahahahaha, no thanks, quite happy with the current stable...can always do a few more things to my Shelby to make it faster but im quite happy with where its at....besides these Coyotes are sooo much fun that I haven't touched my Shelby in about 6 weeks....lol

Snakenhorse

new svt poster
Established Member
Went back to the track today and the conditions were definitely better then they have been the last couple trips I made....I want to thank Sylvain and the BPS team for putting the car together perfectly, Sylvain in one word you are simply "AMAZING". your customer service, your knowledge and your skills are 2nd to none....Shaun at AED you are "THE MAN" when it comes to tuning the 5.0 Coyotes...its been a pleasure to have you tune my car, your lightning quick revisions and communications are top class and you definitely have my car rocking...SOOOO now onto the good stuff....well I put in the lazy tune just to start and see how the car would respond to the conditions and of course it ran a 10.08...(Ive been king of 10.0's lately) I was actually pretty happy about the 10.08 so I uploaded the next tune I had for the track and went 10.006 (WOW, Frustrating) but still a new PB at that point....so I cooled the car down, added a couple gallons of fuse to allow me to run the "kill tune" and she sure loved it....9.88 @ 141.41....I was all smiles at that point...was even thinkin of calling it a day but knew I needed to back it up so the rest of the day went like this...

this is with the 3.48" Pulley....best 60 was a 1.46....but to my surprise the car ripped a 114.53 mph in the 1/8th prolly due to the slight spin I had off the line with a worst of the day 1.50 60'.....anyway here are a few slips a couple of vids and the track conditions...Im very very very happy to have joined the 9 sec Coyote Club!

null_zpsee9caaf4.jpg

null_zpsfb6a332b.jpg

[youtube_browser]sTOR-e_Jj4A&feature=youtu.be[/youtube_browser]
[youtube_browser]eQcgSqpv1eI&feature=youtu.be[/youtube_browser]

null_zps137a5381.jpg

null_zps14fad8d9.jpg

null_zps7a531e3a.jpg

null_zps1178e1cb.png

That is crazy fast! On 10 lbs.... HOLY.F***!
You got a Combo that works. Plain and simple!:pepper:

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
No, I heard his next is the "gorgeus" C7 vette because of how it looks from the back. :whine::D

hahahahaha nooooooooooooo way buddy....if it was the last car on the face of the earth id choose to walk.....love my C6Z but the C7 is just a HUGE disappointment ....whoever approved that design should be FIRED! if I wanted a CORMARO id just get a Camaro and keep the extra coin for mods....lol besides who needs a C7 when you can go 9's in a 2011+ Coyote for around $30k all in....!!!:banana:

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
Nice dude, congrats. What kind of power are you making on kill mode?
car was only ever dynoed on pump gas it made 633rwhp 479 tq....have several tunes with increased timing based iff the dyno tune...my street tune is 15 degrees and i have tunes that will bring it up to 19 degrees on straight fuse/urt...the 9 sec runs were on 100% fuse 110 unleaded and 19 degree tune...id imagine an extra 4 degrees will give it a descent step up on the dyno but for me im happy with the seat of the pants dyno...a/f ratio is great..reads 11.0-11.1 on my in dash display as i cross the line....

Users who are viewing this thread