Mission Accomplished 9 Sec Timeslips Today!

Circle-D

Established Member
BilletProShop is doing the converter change on Saturday...I may run the car in the morning with the current converter and again late afternoon with the new one to try and get a same day comparison....

That would be a great comparison....hopefully you can make it happen.

And congrats on the 9s

Chris

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
went 9.91 and 9.92 and set a new pb mph on the 9.92 run with a 143.86...this was still with the 2c in the car Saturday....Got the 3c in the car Sunday but ran out of time as the track was about to close and only had time to make a test run to half track to test out the converter and make sure all was good....will be back at the track Saturday the 10th with the 3c and will post up how it goes....keeping my fingers crossed!

FIFTY

Established Member
went 9.91 and 9.92 and set a new pb mph on the 9.92 run with a 143.86...this was still with the 2c in the car Saturday....Got the 3c in the car Sunday but ran out of time as the track was about to close and only had time to make a test run to half track to test out the converter and make sure all was good....will be back at the track Saturday the 10th with the 3c and will post up how it goes....keeping my fingers crossed!

Good luck, does the 2c drive any different than the 3c?

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
yea

Good luck, does the 2c drive any different than the 3c?
yes it takes a few more rpm to do the same thing the 2c did....more slip but its not bad in anyway..still very streetable...when i get back to the track saturday i will see how well or not the car does with the 3c over the 2c...

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
What mods do you have?

Tks

Paxton Oil Fed 2200 3.48" pulley
ID 1000 Injectors
Vortech Maxflow BAP
MSD 2 Step
JPC Linelock
05-10 GT Front Brakes
15" Sve Drag Wheels
BBK LT Headers/ORX
Corsa Axelback
Aluminum Driveshaft
Eibach Pro Kit
BMR Panhard Bar
Steeda Relocation Brackets To Run 15" Rim
Sway Bar Removed
Strut Tower Bar Removed
Axel Weights Removed
Hoosier Slicks 28x10.5x15
All Mods Installed By Sylvain at BilletProShop
Tuned by Shaun @ AED
633/497

Need4Speed03

Established Member
Paxton Oil Fed 2200 3.48" pulley
ID 1000 Injectors
Vortech Maxflow BAP
MSD 2 Step
JPC Linelock
05-10 GT Front Brakes
15" Sve Drag Wheels
BBK LT Headers/ORX
Corsa Axelback
Aluminum Driveshaft
Eibach Pro Kit
BMR Panhard Bar
Steeda Relocation Brackets To Run 15" Rim
Sway Bar Removed
Strut Tower Bar Removed
Axel Weights Removed
Hoosier Slicks 28x10.5x15
All Mods Installed By Sylvain at BilletProShop
Tuned by Shaun @ AED
633/497

Add: 11:1 Aluminator, 3.55 gears, Circle D convertor

Awesome 60' times on stock suspension!

Off topic OP: How did the BBK longtubes fit?

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
Add: 11:1 Aluminator, 3.55 gears, Circle D convertor

Awesome 60' times on stock suspension!

Off topic OP: How did the BBK longtubes fit?
yes forgot alluminator but its just piece of mind on that one not any more power then stock...355 gears and of course circle d....bbk's fit very well but ive had 02 sensor issues prolly due to poor sensor angle and location...

Need4Speed03

Established Member
yes forgot alluminator but its just piece of mind on that one not any more power then stock...355 gears and of course circle d....bbk's fit very well but ive had 02 sensor issues prolly due to poor sensor angle and location...

Thanks, also what kind of power do you think your making on the Race/Fuse fuel tune? With your times and MPH its gotta be a huge difference...prob around 700 I would guess?

Looking forward to your times and results with the 3C!

poof100

Established Member

Stock Oil pump gears or Billet ones since you have the 11:1 Aluminator?

Very impressive times with stock Upper and Lower Control arms! :rockon:

Stevem17500

Established Member
Re

yes forgot alluminator but its just piece of mind on that one not any more power then stock...355 gears and of course circle d....bbk's fit very well but ive had 02 sensor issues prolly due to poor sensor angle

what issue are you having with BBK headers...im also having issues with the BBK headers and o2 sensors....why do you run 5-10 GT brakes are they any better thanks

Last edited:

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
Thanks, also what kind of power do you think your making on the Race/Fuse fuel tune? With your times and MPH its gotta be a huge difference...prob around 700 I would guess?

Looking forward to your times and results with the 3C!
im not gonna guess on rear wheel hp but i went 10.1's on the pump gas tune then 10.0's on the mix gas tune and now 9.87 and 9.88 on the Fuse....i would imagine it picked up some power forsure but i dont think its 700 id say around 650-660...for me Dynos vary so i just use seat of the pants and timeslips as my dyno....my gt500 makes 833rwhp on a "heart breaker" Mustang Dyno and it runs as fast as some GT500's that make 1000+ rwhp so it just puts things in perspective...dynos ive heard can vary from 6-15% in some cases....my car actually was dynod twice...it made 589 on the heart breaker md and then 633 on a dynojet...thats a huge 44rwhp difference....

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
i got alot of 2195 and 2197 and 02 heater issues....unfortunately alot of the headers are designed with poor 02 sensor placement....the tend to favour 1or 2 of the exhaust chambers and are at a very poor angle....ive been told 10 and 2 oclock is the correct angle and slightly toward the rear....further down in the collector where the 4 pipes merge is best but then you run into length problems...02 extensions are sometimes the cause...it doesnt matter what brand headers as most of them have poor placement for the 02's...reason i run 05-10gt brakes is to fit the 15x3.5 skinny rims/tires...its really a simple mod...if you donot have brembo brakes then all tou need is the rotor and caliper bracket as the actual caliper itself is the same caliper on an 05-10gt....i had brembos so i sold them and put all new 10gt front brakes on....it also alows me to run any size aftermarket rim without fear of brake clearance...

Last edited:

Stevem17500

Established Member
Re

i got alot of 2195 and 2197 and 02 heater issues....unfortunately alot of the headers are designed with poor 02 sensor placement....the tend to favour 1or 2 of the exhaust chambers and are at a very poor angle....ive been told 10 and 2 oclock is the correct angle and slightly toward the rear....further down in the collector where the 4 pipes merge is best but then you run into length problems...02 extensions are sometimes the cause...it doesnt matter what brand headers as most of them have poor placement for the 02's...reason i run 05-10gt brakes is to fit the 15x3.5 skinny rims/tires...its really a simple mod...if you donot have brembo brakes then all tou need is the rotor and caliper bracket as the actual caliper itself is the same caliper on an 05-10gt....i had brembos so i sold them and put all new 10gt front brakes on....it also alows me to run any size aftermarket rim without fear of brake clearance...

Thanks for the reply. ..ur car is very impressive. ...for mods....looking forward to seeing more of ur post.im waiting my 11.1 motor build witch is done this week wit Paxton and 3.15 pulley wit e85 wel see how she does....

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
Thanks for the reply. ..ur car is very impressive. ...for mods....looking forward to seeing more of ur post.im waiting my 11.1 motor build witch is done this week wit Paxton and 3.15 pulley wit e85 wel see how she does....
your car should haul a lot harder then mine with that pulley and 11:1....im only on the 3.48" and quite happy with the results.....I swapped converters to try to go faster over swapping pulley for more boost....ill know this Saturday if I made the right descision...

Users who are viewing this thread