Miss California 2009 Speech

kuruma

Established Member
Not sure if this is a repost.

Guy's reaction is priceless though.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYV1aBDH7cA&feature=haxa_popt00us0f"]YouTube - Miss California's Miss Usa 2009 Speech! OUCH![/ame]

THE_STIG

Established Member
:lol: I saw this on the news yesterday, he got pissed off as hell at her and made a podcast calling her a bitch. They say she lost because of him.

J_ho67

MD in training
Established Member
Yeah I saw his little video after the event calling her a dumb b****. He's a gay gossip columnist and is calling someone else a dumb b****:dw::dw:. He got pissed off because she stood by her beliefs and didn't choose the popular answer. Someone should punch that guy in the mouth. She should have won in a landslide for being capable of defending her beliefs when they are obviously unpopular on that stage.

Delos04 Mach

Established Member
Good for her. Stand up for what you believe in. If you don't want to get an honest answer don't ask the f***ing question. I think he wanted her to come back with an answer that made him happy, since he's a queer, and promote gay marriage to America. Looks like it didn't turn out the way he hoped. If she did loose because of him that's BS.

And what is a gay guy doing judging a Miss America contest?? WTF do they know about hot women?!

Last edited:

G. El Dorado

Established Member
That mother****er knew the answer to that question before he even asked it. He was just looking to start some shit and get attention. I say throw his mangey **** sucking ass along with everyone that booed and the 2010 Mustang rear fascia into a pit of gasoline and set that shit on fire.

76mmsaleen

Established Member
why did he ask her the question if he couldn't handel her answer..sounds like he should be mad at himself...not her.

floyd4ford

Ford guy
Established Member
That mother****er knew the answer to that question before he even asked it. He was just looking to start some shit and get attention. I say throw his mangey **** sucking ass along with everyone that booed and the 2010 Mustang rear fascia into a pit of gasoline and set that shit on fire.

I like your thinking.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
why did he ask her the question if he couldn't handel her answer..sounds like he should be mad at himself...not her.

I agree! And kudos to her for sticking to what she believes. I'm a bit tired of all the "politically correct" crap going on in this country. :dw:

My94GT

Established Member
i heard about it on the news but had yet to see the actual speech. good for her, made a good point and stood by her own beliefs at the same time

id PIIHB

cobra_matt

Established Member
He was probably expecting a politically correct answer being that she's from California and probably a flaming liberal. His face was priceless when she actually spoke of her opinions.

SoCalCobra311

Team 5.0
Established Member
that was funny, sounded at first like she was going to say she is for it, then BAM nope. But yeah, she lost thanks to that fruit.

Last edited:

canibus

Established Member
This tool bag cut infront of me at the bar at a KIIS.fm concert. He's lucky because cameras were flashing at him the whole time. I didn't want to end up on TMZ as the guy who beat up ****** ass perez hilton.

Users who are viewing this thread