Miss California 2009 Speech

kuruma

Established Member
that was funny, sounded at first like she was going to say she is for it, then BAM nope. But yeah, she lossed thanks to that fruit.

Lost maybe?

This tool bag cut infront of me at the bar at a KIIS.fm concert. He's lucky because cameras were flashing at him the whole time. I didn't want to end up on TMZ as the guy who beat up ****** ass perez hilton.

HAHHAHAHHAHAHA I'd pay to see that.

BayouFX4

GEAUX TIGERS
Established Member
Wow I'm really impressed with her. She stood up for her beliefs, and she should have won. That ****** shouldn't have been a judge.

Matt S

FLY USMC
Established Member
I agree! And kudos to her for sticking to what she believes. I'm a bit tired of all the "politically correct" crap going on in this country. :dw:

So true, I was just thinking that this morning. Since when did America become the land of pu$$y losers? Traditions mean sh!t these days because we(the majority) have to conform to every whiney b!tch out there. End rant.

Edit: As for Ms. California, I love her.

Last edited:

SLOW95

SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!
Established Member
Wow this country continues to impress the shit out of me. Since when does a answer like that cost you the crown for MISS USA I mean WTF is this coming to? Not only that now other pieces of shit like Travis barkers wife Moakler or what ever her F ing name is black balling her because she has morals and values that once made this a GREAT nation. Im so sick of the shit that happens here and it seems no one wants to step up for the right thing anymore.

TCSoff

I'm watching
Established Member
Yeah I saw this on the news yesterday I'm glad she remained true to herself, **** that ****** if he couldn't handle what she might answer then he shouldn't have asked the question. He probably thought that since she was from California she was going to give him the bullshit answer he was looking for. :fart:

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
This tool bag cut infront of me at the bar at a KIIS.fm concert. He's lucky because cameras were flashing at him the whole time. I didn't want to end up on TMZ as the guy who beat up ****** ass perez hilton.

You listen to the crap on KIIS? lol

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
It's a sad day when it costs you something because you state that you are against homosexuality. It's not like she said they should all be run out of the country. She even said that it was good that people had a choice, but her PERSONAL belief was she was against it. F Perez Hilton, and F everyone else who doesn't think she's entitled to her own opinion. Good for her for standing up in what she believes in and not bending to their will.

BLUEPSTU

Veni Vidi Vici
Established Member
I'm happy that NC won but after seeing that I almost wish you could have co-winners. She knew she was going to get flamed yet she still spoke her conscience. If that cost her, then the title is not worth winning.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Did anyone watch to see if South Carolina has introduced geography into their school curriculum?

WP64

I Couldn't Care Less...
Established Member
She was asked what she thought about gay marriage, she was asked for her opinion, there is no right or wrong answer, she gave her opinion and articulated it very well I thought. If she lost because of her opinion, and it appears this is the case, then the 'judging' of the Miss USA Pageant is a crock of sheott and far from impartial.

Smileyboy

2V guy
Established Member
She was asked what she thought about gay marriage, she was asked for her opinion, there is no right or wrong answer, she gave her opinion and articulated it very well I thought. If she lost because of her opinion, and it appears this is the case, then the 'judging' of the Miss USA Pageant is a crock of sheott and far from impartial.

i think it has been that way for a while if im not mistaken. Good for her for sticking to her beliefs.:beer:

89_demon_lx

Established Member
Hell ****in yeah I love that girl! You would think that asshat Hilton wouldnt get butthurt so easily seeing as how he sticks things up there regularly. Anyway She'll always be miss USA to me!

Users who are viewing this thread