Miss California 2009 Speech

Evil Bender

Rabid Roadie
Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
After the harsh words the Don had for the diceman on celbrity apprentce about hating women ,I wonder if he will publicy say anything about this?

kennycoulter

Established Member
That mother****er knew the answer to that question before he even asked it. He was just looking to start some shit and get attention. I say throw his mangey **** sucking ass along with everyone that booed and the 2010 Mustang rear fascia into a pit of gasoline and set that shit on fire.

i loved the add in of the mustang rear in there, it caught me way the hell off guard!

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
Where is the Miss USA thread?

I always got the idea that liberals were supposed to be open-minded vs. the closed minded conservatives. Is this true - liberals are more open minded, seriously? I wonder, where is the outrage over this poor girl saying what she believed based on her faith and now her life is being torn apart by some self proclaimed liberal Perez Hilton? Do you guys agree with Perez Hilton, a person trampling all over her values and morals just because she stayed true to her beliefs and answered the question honestly? How many of you would stand up for someone else's rights that has the opposite beliefs you have? I can honestly say that - if the religious right douchebags were stomping on the rights of a non-believer - I would stand up for that person's rights even though I do not agree with their beliefs or lack of belief. Where do you guys stand on this situation? It is extremely disappointed that no one is willing to stand up for a christians right to express herself, this is why we are failing - everyone just sits on the sideline while someone gets their right to express their faith shit on. :(

astrocreep96

Inevitable
Established Member
Premium Member
So, on a more exciting note, this girl, Laura...

62FF4EF7-4697-45A2-834D-E28283F4B4BD

...was a friend of mine from school. We lived in the same neighborhood and rode the bus to the U together. I asked her out once and got rejected, but she was very nice about it. Classy all the way.

bone stock

Established Member
I'm all for gays getting married and I completely agree with her statement. It's just that the narcissistic sissy judge (Perez Hilton) and his moronic followers are offended because she didn't choose the diplomatic route. I'm glad she stood by her values and didn't give that moron Perez Hilton the answer he was looking for.

Miss USA - Beauty? Yes. Brains? No. Why in the name of God would anybody care about what that bimbo has to say?

Euphoric One

Uncommon Sense
Established Member
Gotta love how gays preach tolerance and acceptance, yet throw a hissy fit and crucify someone they have a different OPINION than them. Assholes.

Sun Devil Cobra

Established Member
She's correct. It should be strictly limited between a man and a woman, and it sucks that she got penalized for what she believed in. She was the hottest, and should have won.

drocnranger2.3

Four Banger!!!!
Established Member
shes the only one to ever have said something from the heart and is what she believed in and not just said she wants "world peace". She should have not been criticized or judged on her opinion or belief since, like i said, was the only one to ever have an opinion on that show

BTW its Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve

TexRob

Established Member
Perez Hilton deserves AIDS.
He probably already has it,the bigger question is,what the Hell does Gay marriage have to do with a Miss USA pagent? I hate Assholes who try to inject their ****ed up beliefs at off the wall moments.

tdupree

Established Member
She got screwed. The girl who won was asked if corporations should receive bailouts, obviously not a controversial topic. I could understand if she was going around bashing gays, but they asked her opinion and they didn't like the answer.

Seraphus

I R ANDROID LEG!
Established Member
lol funny how queers rant about freedom yet if you excersize that freedom to go against them your ignorant. **** him and **** political correctness. It's sad that she actually need "courage" to speak her mind because it's against the popular (not really popular since it got shut down). Good for her and **** him.

Users who are viewing this thread