Mike Tyson vs Jake Paul

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Ppl think Jake Paul is just some YouTuber. Hes not. He's a very skilled boxer and will knock Tyson out in under 3 rounds.

This was just plain stupid for Mike Tyson cause this is what ppl will remember him for now. Reminds me of the Ortiz-Liddel fight smh. Liddel was essentially retired and came back to fight Ortiz and looked terrible.

It doesnt take long to lose that edge..... I know its MIKE TYSON but that wont matter hes dam near 60 years old.

But props to Jake Paul for pulling this off its Netflix tho not PPV so im guessing the purse is under $10 million.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Ppl think Jake Paul is just some YouTuber. Hes not. He's a very skilled boxer and will knock Tyson out in under 3 rounds.

This was just plain stupid for Mike Tyson cause this is what ppl will remember him for now. Reminds me of the Ortiz-Liddel fight smh. Liddel was essentially retired and came back to fight Ortiz and looked terrible.

It doesnt take long to lose that edge..... I know its MIKE TYSON but that wont matter hes dam near 60 years old.

But props to Jake Paul for pulling this off its Netflix tho not PPV so im guessing the purse is under $10 million.
I dont think he's a regular jo-schmo, but there's also a reason why he keeps dodging current top boxers. I mean didnt he lose to Tyson Fury's brother?
Tyson is still dangerous. Very dangerous.

Iron Mike is a GOAT but he's old already, he might have power punches but his stamina is low. His last "fight" against Roy Jones proved this and that was 3-4 years ago.

I hope im very wrong though and Tyson makes him his prison bitch lol But as someone said, if Mike loses, even at 60, he will be remembered for this in today's time which is not a great thing IMO

Last edited:

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member

Come on now. He couldnt even knock out Nick Diaz who has 0.0 skills as a boxer.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Didn't Tyson release a behind the scenes video after this one showing how tired he was after doing those shoots? I vaguely remember an interview where he was laughing about how much it tired him out to do those moves for promotion and hype.

That wouldn't surprise me at all.

HOWEVER -- ill remind everyone Tyson was never known for his stamina or ability to "go the distance".

He is known for his knock out power and ability to finish in the first few rounds.

Obviously hes old AF and an argument can be made he's a shell of his old self BUT -- still dangerous nonetheless.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Hoping they give Mike a few toots before he walks out for old times sake. Let the lion eat one last time.
That and some mibolerone aka check-drops.. shit sends your aggression/anger into low-earth orbit. Powerlifters and fighters love to use this shit before matches.

IMG_8646.jpeg

robvas

Established Member
Nobody Jake has fought hits has hard as Mike. Probably not even close.

That said can Jake outlast him? Probably. Then just pick at Tyson. But if it's only a 3-5 rounder and Tyson comes out in psycho 1985 mode...

Reaper14

Established Member
I really hope this is not an exhibition fight & Tyson goes all out. Also hoping for all out steroids for him since it's not a licensed boxing match. Jake Paul doesn't fight legitimate names due to him not being a legitimate boxer. He didn't climb up the ranks, put in the work, he is a youtuber. I will be praying to the fight gods he gets ripped to shreds & that the rematch is a bare knuckle boxing match up.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
If Jake Paul was any good, he would fight real boxers. Instead, he wants to box retired MMA guys are a 60 year old Mike Tyson.

@BrunotheBoxer maybe you can cash in since Jake wants to fight guys who are retired.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Come on now. He couldnt even knock out Nick Diaz who has 0.0 skills as a boxer.
Nate Diaz is actually a pretty good boxer for an MMA fighter. He doesn't have a lot of power but he's pieced up some pretty good MMA strikers including making Conor McGregor shoot for a takedown and get strangled seconds later.

He also has a ridiculous chin.

None of that makes him a good boxer in boxing but he's certainly not helpless with his hands.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Nate Diaz is actually a pretty good boxer for an MMA fighter. He doesn't have a lot of power but he's pieced up some pretty good MMA strikers including making Conor McGregor shoot for a takedown and get strangled seconds later.

He also has a ridiculous chin.

None of that makes him a good boxer in boxing but he's certainly not helpless with his hands.

Im a huge Diaz bros fan. I really am.

But we'll have to disagree on his boxing skills lol.

Tough chin? Absolutely.

Users who are viewing this thread