Mike Tyson vs Jake Paul

VegasMichael

Established Member
If Jake Paul was any good, he would fight real boxers. Instead, he wants to box retired MMA guys are a 60 year old Mike Tyson.

@BrunotheBoxer maybe you can cash in since Jake wants to fight guys who are retired.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
Jake makes WAAAAY more money doing it how he's doing it. If he fought for one of boxing's sanctioning bodies he'd be fighting for peanuts for years.

It's still not known whether the match will be classified as a professional fight or an exhibition. Depends on the state of Texas.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
If Jake Paul was any good, he would fight real boxers. Instead, he wants to box retired MMA guys are a 60 year old Mike Tyson.

@BrunotheBoxer maybe you can cash in since Jake wants to fight guys who are retired.

I’d eat his soul.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Im a huge Diaz bros fan. I really am.

But we'll have to disagree on his boxing skills lol.

Tough chin? Absolutely.
By that standard then most MMA fighters have poor boxing skills. Boxing guys would say that anyway. Somehow Francis Ngannou proved them wrong but HW is a different animal than lighter weight classes in combat sports due to some guys having absolutely knock a man dead type power.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
By that standard then most MMA fighters have poor boxing skills.

This is correct. Obviously there are exceptions, but the rule is they are not near the boxer that a pro boxer is.

It's the reason Connor M (in his prime and also considered a "good" boxer by MMA standards) lost to Floyd Mayweather (who was not even near his prime).

FourSixPony

SLO GT
Established Member
Mike still looks good is you watch his training videos. If he does not win, it is rigged for sure, and if it is just an exhibition then my only hope is Jake taps him a little too hard and Mike snaps and beats his ass... he is half crazy after all.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Yea, he lost to Fury who is in his Prime and has been boxing for years. Fact is he did pretty good.

The man picks his battles wisely as he should cause he's not on the level of a current competing Pro boxer but lets be real he beat some legit dudes period!

I agree ppl will remember him for this cause ur only as good as ur last fight.....

But then again with enough drugs, nutrition, training and heart he surely COULD win I just dont think its likely.

Chael Sonnen is usually spot on and he's not even entertaining Tyson winning. Like totally dismissed the possibility.

I dont think he's a regular jo-schmo, but there's also a reason why he keeps dodging current top boxers. I mean didnt he lose to Tyson Fury's brother?

Iron Mike is a GOAT but he's old already, he might have power punches but his stamina is low. His last "fight" against Roy Jones proved this and that was 3-4 years ago.

I hope im very wrong though and Tyson makes him his prison bitch lol But as someone said, if Mike loses, even at 60, he will be remembered for this in today's time which is not a great thing IMO

Last edited:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Vitoria Belfort was the last good MMA boxer I watched and I'd say he was actually good in his day, but I haven't kept up on MMA so I'm not sure how much better the current or recent guys are in comparison. I believe Vitor actually boxed professionally for a bit as well.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Yea but the fact is where talking about him right now and he's gonna make millions off this fight.

Id say he's pretty good at being a business man. Who else has got Mike Tyson out of retirement since the Roy Jones fight and the whole dam world is talking about it?

Dude is a great promoter...... of himself! Woodley is one of the baddest dudes on planet Earth and he knocked him out COLD!!!!!

Ppl keep talking shit about him but he keeps winning....... And taking garbage bags full of $$$$$$$ to the bank each time.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Yea but the fact is where talking about him right now and he's gonna make millions off this fight.

Id say he's pretty good at being a business man. Who else has got Mike Tyson out of retirement since the Roy Jones fight and the whole dam world is talking about it?

Dude is a great promoter...... of himself! Woodley is one of the baddest dudes on planet Earth and he knocked him out COLD!!!!!

Ppl keep talking shit about him but he keeps winning....... And taking garbage bags full of $$$$$$$ to the bank each time.

There are lots of useless whores selling pictures of their below average bootyholes making hood money on OFs. That “catch me outside” retard is a millionaire.

Money doesn’t mean you are worth a damn. It just means you tricked other retards into making you rich.

Outtie belly-buttons will now be referred to as “belly weenies”.

robvas

Established Member
By that standard then most MMA fighters have poor boxing skills. Boxing guys would say that anyway. Somehow Francis Ngannou proved them wrong but HW is a different animal than lighter weight classes in combat sports due to some guys having absolutely knock a man dead type power.

Speaking of Ngannou...

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Like I said who else has gotten Mike Tyson to come out of retirement to fight again? Who bro? Exactly.... NO ONE!

He's not selling pictures he's selling himself and he's doing a really good job at it sorry that hurts ur feelings and all lol.

So he tricked Nate Diaz and and Tyron Woodley. Two of some of the baddest dudes on the planet..... Keep telling urself that bro u might actually believe it one day wow he must quite the MAGICIAN to trick such high level combat sports athletes.

There are lots of useless whores selling pictures of their below average bootyholes making hood money on OFs. That “catch me outside” retard is a millionaire.

Money doesn’t mean you are worth a damn. It just means you tricked other retards into making you rich.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Speaking of Ngannou...

Yup, given his performance again Fury, I didn't think this match would be quite this one sided.

Likely shows Fury didn't take him seriously and also that match gave Joshua plenty of footage to find holes in Ngannou's game.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Like I said who else has gotten Mike Tyson to come out of retirement to fight again? Who bro? Exactly.... NO ONE!

He's not selling pictures he's selling himself and he's doing a really good job at it sorry that hurts ur feelings and all lol.

So he tricked Nate Diaz and and Tyron Woodley. Two of some of the baddest dudes on the planet..... Keep telling urself that bro u might actually believe it one day wow he must quite the MAGICIAN to trick such high level combat sports athletes.

Your boy JP is so good at fighting that he has to fight people that haven’t been relevant for at least a decade. Lol!

How much is he charging you on OFs for pictures of his Chocolate Starfish?

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
How many threads have been created where ppl are talking about u on the internet snowflake? Have u asked urself that question? The answer is none!

I still lol when ppl like u get butt-hurt cause the dude got Mike Tyson to come out of retirement to fight for MILLIONS shit makes me lol literally. I guess the dude is just a lot smarter than u bro sry that pisses u off.

The fact is he's been kicking just about everyones ass and that hurts a lotta feelings for some reason urs included apparently im sure ull get over it tho. Im quite positive Jake Paul and Mike Tyson will on the way the to the bank!

Your boy JP is so good at fighting that he has to fight people that haven’t been relevant for at least a decade. Lol!

How much is he charging you on OFs for pictures of his Chocolate Starfish?

Users who are viewing this thread