Mike Tyson vs Jake Paul

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
How many threads have been created where ppl are talking about u on the internet snowflake? Have u asked urself that question? The answer is none!

I still lol when ppl like u get butt-hurt cause the dude got Mike Tyson to come out of retirement to fight for MILLIONS shit makes me lol literally. I guess the dude is just a lot smarter than u bro sry that pisses u off.

The fact is he's been kicking just about everyones ass and that hurts a lotta feelings for some reason urs included apparently im sure ull get over it tho. Im quite positive Jake Paul and Mike Tyson will on the way the to the bank!

How long did you practice that in the mirror whilst jerking off to JP’s bootyhole pics?

How many of JP’s used shorts from his matches do you have hanging on your sugar walls?

Outtie belly-buttons will now be referred to as “belly weenies”.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Ur feelings are still hurt?

How long did you practice that in the mirror whilst jerking off to JP’s bootyhole pics?

How many of JP’s used shorts from his matches do you have hanging on your sugar walls?

Outtie belly-buttons will now be referred to as “belly weenies”.

_Snake_

Established Member
Like I said who else has gotten Mike Tyson to come out of retirement to fight again? Who bro? Exactly.... NO ONE!

A drunk nobody on a plane got Iron Mike to come out of retirement a year ago so I wouldn’t put all my eggs in that basket.

Just sayin.

Regarding JP’s boxing…..watch the first 4-5 minutes.

Last edited:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Mike has nothing to gain, other than a HEALTHY paycheck.

Will watch, but its definitely all about putting money in Mike’s pocket and more popularity for Paul. Thats the M.O.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Hope Tyson wins but thats just unlikely Tyson Fan boys.

This is a win-win for both of them no matter who loses. Tyson cause he was too old Paul cause Tyson is one of, if not THE greatest ever so who cares its just an exhibition anyway and they both walk away with MILLIONS!!!

This wont stop Paul from getting more fights if he loses. Not a chance.....

But I say KO in 3rd round..... by Paul but I hope im wrong.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Yea, he lost to Fury who is in his Prime and has been boxing for years. Fact is he did pretty good.

The man picks his battles wisely as he should cause he's not on the level of a current competing Pro boxer but lets be real he beat some legit dudes period!
Fury had a 8-0 record against fighters who had more losses than wins. One fighter had over 100 losses lmao!! So 8 win fights in 4 years against "boxers" and then goes on to beat Paul.......

Lets be real, Paul hasnt fought any "legit" dudes. The only "boxer" he truly fought was Tommy and he took an L.......

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Fury had a 8-0 record against fighters who had more losses than wins. One fighter had over 100 losses lmao!! So 8 win fights in 4 years against "boxers" and then goes on to beat Paul.......

Lets be real, Paul hasnt fought any "legit" dudes. The only "boxer" he truly fought was Tommy and he took an L.......
100 losses and still fighting?...wtf? Lol

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
celebrity boxing is a joke. LOL Half these fights are outright rigged the other half they sign "no KO" clauses so that no one gets really hurt. These "fights" about as real as when rocky fought thunder lips. LOL

MG0h3

Established Member
Wait a sec. This isn’t the guy that fought Mayweather? Knew they were brothers but didn’t realize they both fought.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
celebrity boxing is a joke. LOL Half these fights are outright rigged the other half they sign "no KO" clauses so that no one gets really hurt. These "fights" about as real as when rocky fought thunder lips. LOL

This right here. If this were a no holds barred fight and a 58 yr old Tyson was unleashed Jake Paul would still get ass raped.

I would love nothing more than Paul to be turned into a vegetable.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
im hearing that there are special rules for this bout. Mainly they will be using headgear and 18oz gloves. If true this is nothing more than a glorified sparring match.

Jackie Paul doesn’t want her head knocked off by Tyson. Such a bitch.

@GNBRETT wants to be Jake Paul’s reverse cowgirl.

Users who are viewing this thread