michael jackson died

F8LBITEva

Alexis Texas' #1 fan
Established Member
I bet alot of weird shit about him, that was kept "hush hush" by those closest to him will come out now in books and expose' shows.

SUPERSHELBY

SOO-PURR-SHELL-BEE
Established Member
heres to happier times!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uqxo1SKB0z8"]YouTube - Michael Jackson - Beat It[/nomedia]

69DodgeCharger

Established Member
RIP,

he was a very generous person form what I here. He came into a movie theater that I am a tech at and asked us for some lobby standies (big cardbaord things) we gave him the ones he wanted and his assistant pulled around in a truck with a bunch of flat screens for the management.

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
WOW it hasnt been proved he molested anybody, I can't say because i was not there have some sympathy people. Don't forget about Farrah Fawcett she also died today R.I.P to both of them

mr.naldo

mr.naldo
Established Member
I grew up listening to michael jackson.And i dont care what anybody thinks of him
His the "KING OF POP" And always be remembered!

R.I.P MICHAEL JACKSON:(

Third Honk

It's OK, I'm Handsome
Established Member
One good thing that has come of this is all the radio play he's getting right now. You can't run through your presets without one of his songs on. I have already heard Billy Jean and Thriller and man it takes you back. Awesome songs!!

DUMBASS

Banned
He was never convicted or even charged of molestation. Only accused.

he admitted to some pretty strange stuff in his interview with barbara walters i think it was. like having kids sleeping in his bed with him etc. pretty wierd. He clearly had an obsession with little boys as was clear in his decorating and all the artwork that came out of his house during the firesale.

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
IMO, it's sad to see him go. I for one liked his music, especially the early stuff. RIP King of Pop!

heffs03mach1

COME WITH IT YA SALLY'S
Established Member
**** him he is a damn child molester no sympathy here. He was guilty as all getup but money can get you out of anything just ask oj!

Users who are viewing this thread