michael jackson died

Co-brat

FNG
Established Member
Im not his fan or a supporter, but he did have a HUGE impact on music through out his life even if he was strange. I bet even alot of you get hammered at the bar or a party or friends house and when one of his songs come on you groove to it a little bit.

RIP

VAMPIR3

Established Member
Everybody and there mother had there hands in his pockets, plus with all the stress and anxiety I am sure he went thru its no wonder his heart shut down on him. Very sad.... Loved his music growing up in the 80's. R.I.P. MJ

leftysmoke

SNK B1TE
Established Member
allot of people dont give a shit but its never cool when someone dies.

No, A LOT of people give a shit lol. EVERYONE knows who MJ is. Just the news of his death almost crashed MySpace, Facebook, Twitter etc... So we'll be hearing about this for weeks to come.

With that said, it's a sad, sad day and his talent will be greatly missed. MJ was a MUSICAL GENIUS and that's a certainty. Show some sympathy for his three children and family at least.

Last edited:

Ace5Oh

Established Member
Its all over the news right now. RIP. Never followed his music or anything with him. I guess its not my style.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Right there with you guys. One less wierdo running around. I never understood how that guy got so messed up.

He had a rough life growing up. I can't remember all the details so I won't bother spouting off a bunch of things. However, I do believe his father used to give him a hard time about his nose. . . .hence all of his nose jobs. If you have a messed up childhood it can really create havoc later in life.

With all the things he surronded himself with (kids, Neverland Ranch...) it appears he was trying relive his childhood that he didn't have a chance to live the first time around.

We don't know if he actually molested those kids or not. If he did, then that is of course horrible but again we don't know for sure. We do know he was a very talented man that provided a lot of entertainment to the world.

RIP

Last edited:

TORQJNKY

I was listening to a radio show the other day. The topic was who would have been better off had they died earlier in their career. Michael Jackson is a good example of that topic. He was once a world wide icon who's album "Thriller" sold more copies than any other album in history. Now when his name is mentioned, most only remember him as a child molester. Although never convicted (and I'm not saying he didn't do it), sometimes only being accused of doing something like that can ruin you for life.

RIP Mr. sparkly one glove wearing cause it don't matter if your black or white guy.

Black Chip

Established Member
He had a rough life growing up. I can't remember all the details so I won't bother spouting off a bunch of things. However, I do believe his father used to give him a hard time about his nose. . . .hence all of his nose jobs. If you have a messed up childhood it can really create havoc later in life.

With all the things he surronded himself with (kids, Neverland Ranch...) it appears he was trying relive his childhood that he didn't have a chance to live the first time around.

We don't know if he actually molested those kids or not. If he did, then that is of course horrible but again we don't know for sure. We do know he was a very talented man that provided a lot of entertainment to the world. He was a troubled guy that I felt sorry for.

RIP
Out of court settlement = GUILTY

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
I was saddened by OJ and now Michael. Both were very special in thier time. RIP

cameron

Established Member
crazy all the coverage he got but when the greatest vocalist ever (layne Stayley) passed he got 30 seconds on CNN

+1 for layne stayley....

michael suffered from an mental illness where he did not like who he saw in the mirror. don't know the medical term. still, very talented performer. can't take that away or deny it.

Users who are viewing this thread