michael jackson died

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Cost him more money? He is worth a shitload of money, why not PROVE that your innocent instead of paying the parents hush money???

What would be the point? Even if he did go to court and even win there would still be morons just like you that would still label him guilty. But its pointless arguing with you. I don't think you are smart enough to understand reason. I sure wish we could send you to the Toyota boards and get rid of you.

He gave gave and gave countless things to this world. Look at his song and video "black or white". He wanted to make the world a better place. He was probably one of the least selfish people on earth and had a huge heart. :rockon: He was the man!

Last edited by a moderator:

Stopsign32v

Established Member
I can't prove that he didn't just like you can't prove he did...you already said your closed minded to the subject so I won't waste anymore of your time or mine...you hold on to to that hate...meanwhile ill be bumping some Off The Wall.."You got me workin workin day and night (oooh)"..

You are arguing with a 3 year old. Don't expect to make him understand.

Stopsign32v

Established Member
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9HHO2U-zkA&feature=related"]YouTube - Michael Jackson I'LL BE THERE[/ame]

R.I.P big man

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=To-6wIC5Q7g"]YouTube - Michael Jackson - I'll Be There (Pepsi 1992 - Ver. Original)[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

mr2cam

Established Member
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVYBO1hC5cU"]YouTube - Robin Williams on Michael Jackson[/ame]

Nanner

Established Member
Premium Member
Died at 112 lbs with needle marks all over his body. Trying to do a comeback/farewell tour 50 concerts because he is $400,000,000.00 In debt. All of his assets are tied up in Neverland they say.

The_Wretched

Established Member
What would be the point? Even if he did go to court and even win there would still be morons just like you that would still label him guilty. But its pointless arguing with you. I don't think you are smart enough to understand reason. I sure wish we could send you to the Toyota boards and get rid of you.

He gave gave and gave countless things to this world. Look at his song and video "black or white". He wanted to make the world a better place. He was probably one of the least selfish people on earth and had a huge heart. :rockon: He was the man!

Couldn't agree with you more! OJ was found not guilty but 90% of the population still believe he killed Nicole and her boyfriend. It doesn't matter...

He had such a tragic life... and yet he still believed people were good deep down.

If it would've been me... I would've sent all those kids to H*ll and just kept to myself. But he was still hopeful about the goodness in people. To many he was naive and stupid but to me he is exactly what this world needed... pure faith in humanity.

People that believe the media are idiots. I bet you idiots also believe the US knew nothing about 9/11 huh?

Nobody ever reported about all the THOUSANDS of children that have nothing but awesome things to say about him. All the kids that experienced great things. It's funny how his TRUE friends who defend him to the death are never interviewed.

Nobody bothers to try to see beyond the smoke and lies... its FUN tearing down the celebrities we build up huh?

mr2cam

Established Member
Couldn't agree with you more! OJ was found not guilty but 90% of the population still believe he killed Nicole and her boyfriend. It doesn't matter...

He had such a tragic life... and yet he still believed people were good deep down.

If it would've been me... I would've sent all those kids to H*ll and just kept to myself. But he was still hopeful about the goodness in people. To many he was naive and stupid but to me he is exactly what this world needed... pure faith in humanity.

People that believe the media are idiots. I bet you idiots also believe the US knew nothing about 9/11 huh?

Nobody ever reported about all the THOUSANDS of children that have nothing but awesome things to say about him. All the kids that experienced great things. It's funny how his TRUE friends who defend him to the death are never interviewed.

Nobody bothers to try to see beyond the smoke and lies... its FUN tearing down the celebrities we build up huh?

Wow we got some serious liberals on here, im stepping away from this one haha. But when people start pulling up 9/11 statements and how the US planned then I just start to laugh, and for the most part I don't listen or believe the news.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread