Snakebite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Established Member
i never liked him but RIP

michael_jackson.jpg

Last edited:

mr2cam

Established Member
I don't really feel bad, the guy was sick and perverted and molested kids.. Is it wrong that I don't care?

Snakebite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Established Member
allot of people dont give a shit but its never cool when someone dies.

Stopsign32v

Established Member
I don't really feel bad, the guy was sick and perverted and molested kids.. Is it wrong that I don't care?

I didn't know you knew him so well. Tell us more about him. You must have been close friends with him right? Surely you aren't saying you don't care about a man's death because of assumptions you heard about him by the media. I could care less if he did it or not do it. Wasn't my kids and if I care anything about the issue it would make me more mad at the parents that dropped their kids off at someone's house with a little circus out front. Show respect for the death of this man or just move along. :nonono:

solidsnak3

NOVA STOCK
Established Member
I didn't know you knew him so well. Tell us more about him. You must have been close friends with him right? Surely you aren't saying you don't care about a man's death because of assumptions you heard about him by the media. I could care less if he did it or not do it. Wasn't my kids and if I care anything about the issue it would make me more mad at the parents that dropped their kids off at someone's house with a little circus out front. Show respect for the death of this man or just move along. :nonono:

+1 unless you know the dude, you dont know ****. with that said, it sucks. his early music was great.

Third Honk

It's OK, I'm Handsome
Established Member
Don't really know what to say except....

Q: What famous celebrity had the most children over the last 10 years?

A: Michael Jackson.

Q: What's the difference between Michael Jackson and a grocery bag?

A: One is white, made out of plastic, and dangerous for kids to play with and the other you carry your groceries in

Q: Who does Michael Jackson consider a Perfect "10"?

A: Two 5 year olds.

Q: Why does Michael Jackson like 38 year olds?

A: Because there are 30 of them

GeoffGT

SVT Blumpster
Established Member
i liked him... sad that he has passed.... i'm not one to judge what anyone has done... god is the only judge...

Users who are viewing this thread