Mentor Ohio/Cleveland

bakerjd

Established Member
Every time I think i've decided who I want to tune, I read someone bad mouthing the potential tuner. So I am at the point now where I may trailer it down to Blankenship tuning (Shop that does Brian from Posi's tuning). I don't know we'll see.

Any ideas?

Have you looked into "Street Lethal Performance"? I've heard nothing but good things about them. Big Shot has good reviews too.

03cobra#2

Hobbyist Of Many Hobbies
Established Member
I had Big Shot install and tune my KB 2.2 a few years ago and it's been running great... No problems. Knocks on wood.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Smeyers97

Established Member
There is a meet tonight at the applebees lot in garfield heights right off 480 for anyone interested in coming up.

03cobra#2

Hobbyist Of Many Hobbies
Established Member
Darn checked this thread too late. Are there any good late night meets around Cleveland anymore? There was one in North Olmsted for years and it kind of went away I think.

Smeyers97

Established Member
Depends what you consider good! And also late. Tuesdays at solon commons till around 9. Wednesdays from 8 till 10ish behind sonic on snow road in parma. Lots of rice tho, younger crowd. Thursdays at the Applebees off transportation, more of the same. Also on thursdays grace church in middleburg hts. Saturdays the biggun in brunswick. Sundays Quaker steak in sheffield.

Crazycarl

Established Member
sheffield one is pretty good... i work across the lot at the Mitsu dealer. Im going to try and hit the middleburg one up pretty soon.

MADRUSSIAN

GET FAST OR DIE TRYING!
Established Member
I just moved to Cuyahoga Falls north of Akron. Anyone is up for a cruise, something to do or destroy as a group of kick ass mustangs???

Smeyers97

Established Member
Sign up on clevelandracing.com, everyone and their brother will want a piece of your car. Whats it run and or make?

gs462

Established Member
Im in Chardon, i got to Thompson raceway kist about every wednesday. who else??

Turbo810

Established Member
Nice car,I think I have seen you in painesville if it was you that thing sounds bad ass.:beer:
Thanks. It had to be me. The only other one around in GB with stirpes is a 2010 V6.

I have the GT500 axel backs. A good friend of mine lives in Painsville Township. He has a black 2013 GT with charcoal stripes.

utmustang88

Established Member
buckeyestangs.com is hosting a hocking hills run on the 20th Oct at 10am. I was thinking about heading down there from Medina if anyone wants to meet up. Of course the weather would have to hold out...

Users who are viewing this thread