Mentor Ohio/Cleveland

shelbyjeff

1/4 mile at a time!
Established Member
Any one here from mentor/cleveland areas? Looking to get to know, see more Mustangs around my area.:beer:

shelbyjeff

1/4 mile at a time!
Established Member
Come on, people looking for more of us out her in Ohio! I have only seen two other gt500 around need more.

shelbyjeff

1/4 mile at a time!
Established Member
Do I need to get some kind of club together for us mustang fans in Ohio? Let me know if anyone is up for that?

2K1 SVT

Established Member
Never been to the brunswick car show! Is it going on now? where is it?

The show is in the McDonald’s Big Lots Plazza on saturday nights.
1733 Pearl Rd, Brunswick, OH 44212
Its not a bad show, there are quite a few cars that usually show up. I'll probably end up going quite a few times this summer with my friends.

shelbyjeff

1/4 mile at a time!
Established Member
Thanks for the info wanta4v I will try to make it out there soon! Is there any other gt500 that show up there?

Phill

Established Member
Sheffield Lake, about 30 mi west of Cleveland. And 35 mi east of Norwalk (Summit Motorsports Park)..

2K1 SVT

Established Member
Thanks for the info wanta4v I will try to make it out there soon! Is there any other gt500 that show up there?

Yeah no problem and there are a few Terminators that show up but I have yet to see a gt500. I don't think that the show has started yet but when it does it's every weekend.

Brian

shelbyjeff

1/4 mile at a time!
Established Member
I need to find out when brunswick starts up.It sounds cool I would like to meet more of us around here.The only thing that sucks is ohio roads I hit a pothole the other day they are all over!

shelbyjeff

1/4 mile at a time!
Established Member
Ok,just seen a kr mustang go past me in painesville looks nice but who around this area has one?

Users who are viewing this thread