Mentor Ohio/Cleveland

shelbyjeff

1/4 mile at a time!
Established Member
Just want to know what oil's are you using in the gt500's?

Last edited:

Dragu1a

Established Member
Akron

Akron here.

keep my Comp Orange '04 Cobra at my parents house in Salem(about 40min from akron) bc my garage sucks...don't drive it much and now it needs a new alternator.

Dragu1a

Established Member
Akron area here. Got any mods done to the gt500? We usually meet up every weekend if its nice out out around this area. Sometimes if enough people are meeting up towards cleveland we go out there too.

if i get my alternator replaced soon, i'd like to come out w/you guys...

shelbyjeff

1/4 mile at a time!
Established Member
That's it? What the H$$$? Ok if it does not rain this sat im going to annabelle's in mentor ohio!!!!! WHO is with me? 9/24/11 time I dont know how about after noon what works for you people.8637 twinbrook rd mentor 44060

Dragu1a

Established Member
That's it? What the H$$$? Ok if it does not rain this sat im going to annabelle's in mentor ohio!!!!! WHO is with me? 9/24/11 time I dont know how about after noon what works for you people.8637 twinbrook rd mentor 44060

Just saw your post, I was sitting around w/my thumb up my a$$ all weekend...wish I would've checked this earlier. Sorry man. DM me if you're going out again. I'll be in Columbus this weekend for the Buckeyes game but maybe we can get a couple more nice weekends in before the weather turns...

shelbyjeff

1/4 mile at a time!
Established Member
Let's try this,when would anyone want to go for a ride?Snow is on it's way!Soooooon I hope.

GT350R

Established Member
Ummmm. Since I know half of you guys , do I really have to post in here?

I am the REAL owner of SVTnotch's car. I just let him pretend :banana:

dru440

Established Member
hey fellas, actually stumbled upon this thread looking for hector... I have recently moved to atlanta georgia.. but am a long time svtper from mentor area.... anyone have the ability to get me an x plan pin?

Users who are viewing this thread